Troupe ‑ Style On‑Demand

Troupe ‑ Style On‑Demand

by Troupe

Easily Sell Your Artwork on Boutique-Quality Jewelry.

1 review

St Augustine Lions

I thought I'd give this app a try in spite of the reviews. Customer support has been very responsive and excellent. The designing tool wasn't hard to learn. I'll update after I get my samples in the mail and as things move along. I'm giving it five stars for now.

Update: I ordered a sample of the silver fox coin bracelet. It arrived sooner than promised. My custom image looks very good, the bracelet is daintier than I thought based on the photo, the silver face around the image was not as shiny and large as it appeared in the photo. Otherwise, it seems like a well-made bracelet and I like that the size can be adjusted for varying wrist sizes. I'm going to add it to my website for selling, but explain to my customers about the differences between the image and the actual bracelet. Don't expect to see it at my site anytime soon, though. Other things have come up that I have to take care of before I add a new product. I like the little bracelet and wear it myself. Be sure to order a sample before selling - I recommend getting samples for all print-on-demand products. You don't know what it will really be like until you sample it and you don't want disappointed customers. My rating for this app remains at five stars.