Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 juillet 2020

Very good app i recommand it. If you know what you do you can calcul all of your fees easily. Thank you

SKINPRO™
France
25 janvier 2023

Really helpful!! Thanks!
Can't work without true profit.
Customer support is also very good, the reply within seconds.

CARDER AMSTERDAM
Pays-Bas
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking a répondu 25 janvier 2023

Hi CARDER AMSTERDAM store admin,
Here's Windy from the TrueProfit team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued TrueProft users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of TrueProfit app.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only TrueProfit, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@trueprofit.io

25 août 2022

App works just perfect. The set up is easy and done within 2 minutes.
The support instantly contacted me if I needed help with something and was very kind. The integration with TikTok and Facebook is very easy and works great.
Would definitely recommend this app!

sorrynotsocial
Allemagne
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking a répondu 25 août 2022

Hi sorrynotsocial store admin,
This is Windy from TrueProfit Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on the app

Please refer to more details here: https://trueprofit.io/blog/

Best Regards!
TrueProfit - Profit & Lost, LTV Analytics

19 février 2022

Super easy to set up. The best way to track your money. Super responsive support team I can say no more!

Night Ribbon
Bulgarie
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking a répondu 19 février 2022

Hello Night Ribbon admin,

This is Harper from TrueProfit Team.

First of all, thank you for the love with True Profit.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://trueprofit.io/blog/

Best Regards!

TrueProfit - Profit & Lost, LTV Analytics

9 juin 2020

Great customer service and app. Highly recommended. I have been using it for the past 3 months now :)

FetchlyCo
Australie
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking a répondu 10 juin 2020

Thank you for your review. Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

21 décembre 2020

Really helpful! Great support also! It gave me the insights needed to run the financial side of my business

Disena.nl
Pays-Bas
23 février 2023

Great app and great customer support. Harper really helped me to setup the analytics and did so very fast.

Stacial
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking a répondu 24 février 2023

Hi Stacial store admin,
Here's Harper from the TrueProfit team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

16 novembre 2022

It's super useful and it's beginner-friendly! Saves hours of calculations. It's a must-have for every store even if you are beginner so you can clearly see your profits/losses.

GLOW-CAP.com
Royaume-Uni
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking a répondu 16 novembre 2022

Hi GLOW-CAP.com store admin,
Here is Harper from the TrueProfit team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

We appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience using our app and loving our support.

Besides that, to improve your experience, we will keep improving our services for valued TrueProft users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared and for being the best part of the TrueProfit app.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only TrueProfit but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Best regards,

2 février 2023

Ottima per tutti i calcoli relativi all'ecommerce. Mi ha fatto risparmiare molto tempo. Ottimo supporto via chat!

MeatCrew.it
Italie
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking a répondu 2 février 2023

Hi MeatCrew.it store admin,
Here is Windy from the TrueProfit team.

Best regards,

22 septembre 2022

Nice app to keep track of your profit and keep refreshing it live. It helps me to be aware of the profit every hour while scaling my store. The best feature imo is the mobile application that let's you be connected to your business wherever you are. Would recommend.

Marbolla