Profit & Lost, LTV Analytics

Has mobile app, sync GG,FB, real-time Profit (LTV, AOV) report

$19.95/month. 14-day free trial.

LinerFix

I use this app for my stores and all my clients stores. It's pretty easy to setup and synchronizes quickly every day to give you accurate data fast, as long as you set everything up correctly.

January 19, 2022

Hi LinerFix store admin,

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on the app

Pain Free Aussies

Much better than Beprofit and Order metrics app. Highly recommended it. great customer service and very easy to use.

January 19, 2022

Hi Harry Singh,

M&B.

One of the most important things in business is knowing your numbers/metrics - TrueProfit gives an awesome snapshot of how you are tracking at any given time. The dashboard gives you a great overview and is so easy to configure. Worth every penny!

January 6, 2022

This is Harper from True Profit Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the app.

King Kong Apparel

So far so good. Really like that it connects all the advertising accounts so quickly and in real time.
Looking forward to using it more!

Hi King Kong Apparel store admin,

GiftedLux

Best profit app I have ever used. Super simple and easy to use, with quick support. Would defiantly recommend it.

January 5, 2022

This is Harper from True Profit Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@trueprofit.io

Best Regards !

🇬🇧 Sergio Davis®

Perfect app and nice support, I highly recommend if you want to save time and see exact costs/revenues

Hi 🇬🇧 Sergio Davis® store admin,

Smartbud

I couldn't recommend this app enough, it has saved us so much time on calculating our daily profits. All our FB/Google/TikTok etc. adspend is updated in real time showing our exact profits throughout the day. If I ever have any questions about the app the customer service team is super helpful. If you're still calculating your profits manually, this app is a necessity.

Hello Max,

This is Harper from TrueProfit Team.

First of all, thank you for the love with True Profit.

Vongano

Great app to follow the profit, the LTV, and all the metrics you need to take good decisions about your marketing strategy, your pricing and your business in general.

Hi Vongano,

That's ME Style

I can only recommend trueProfit. It clearly helped us to understand directly and in live whether we are managing profitably with ADs. So we can calculate better for the future. The support is also always available for discrepancies or open questions.

Hi That's ME Style,

uwinshair.com

great app ,great service, exactly what i want to know better about my shop.highly recommendate it...

December 23, 2021