Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Joss + J

I have been looking for a company like this for years. I have tried several competitors and even changed around what we do on our end to accommodate them. That is until I found TRUNK! Literally the most lifesaving connection. It connected all of our different platforms immediately, from online stores to our brick and mortars + multiple locations. Trunk has been the easiest company to work with, and their customer service team is top notch. I never write reviews like this, but their company far exceeded my expectations & I want everyone to know about them.

Treasure Goddess

Makes my life SO much easier! Seamless, easy and no worries of overselling my inventory on etsy & shopify. Highly recommend!

Unbox Me

10000% worth it. Best inventory system we have ever used for cross platform and bundles. Integrates perfectly with Etsy and Shopify.

PrintSpired Designs

Trunk is the perfect tool to sync my inventory between my eCommerce stores. It is simple, reliable, and well-designed. I initially signed up with another popular inventory-syncing service, but had issues with incorrect SKUs being updated and their support response was too slow to keep up with my orders. Luckily, I found Trunk. The one time I had a minor issue (not their fault), Trunk support was there to help within minutes! If you're looking for an easy way to keep inventory synced between multiple online stores, look no further!

Karve Shaving Co.

We make and sell safety razors on Shopify, with lots of options. Our customers can buy both full razors and parts. Literally hundreds of combinations per model. On the back end, we use Shopify Variants and manually correct the inventory levels regularly to make sure we weren't selling something we didn't have. And to make sure that we weren't turning away a customer that wanted something that was available. As our brand grew, big drops were getting pushed out more and more to make sure we had enough inventory to satisfy every potential combination. I added Trunk to automatically correct inventory levels in real-time and my first drop with Trunk went flawlessly. I had over a thousand individual pieces ready, which could be purchased as 20+ individual part SKUs or combined into 120 different razor SKUs. Trunk kept up without any problems and the inventory levels were spot-on when the drop was done. Trunk updates the inventory levels quickly, which is a must-have. The dev team is easy to work with and is very responsive. If you're looking to manage bundles and kits on Shopify, I highly recommend Trunk. I just wish I found it sooner.

Here and There Makers

The app helped us sync stock levels between Shopify and Square and I have to say it was flawless. Support also excellent. Thanks for making such a great and useful app.

Mystic Art Glitters

Trunk has made it easy for me to have inventory on multiple platforms. I don't have to worry about manually adjusting stock which is a huge timesaver. I can't wait to see new features as they are developed.

FlowX Jewelry

I could have saved a lot of time and energy if I would have discovered Trunk much earlier. It does exactly what we need and was simple to setup! It has been the perfect solution for us!

Tour & Ride

Excellent app that let me sync my Shopify inventory with Amazon and Ebay. Works great, easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Appellation

You’re juggling many things as a small team. Automating as much as possible is the only way to allow time to focus on growth. Inventory is the core of our business - without staying in control, we lose revenue and lose our minds. That’s where Trunk has been so good for us. We’ve been able to quickly implement a system and get piece of mind in the process. Highly recommend!