Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

The One I Love NYC

This app is a life saver!!!! We've been trying to find a solution to sync our products from Squarespace to Shopify and this app just did it perfectly, thanks a lot!

Spun Bamboo

Have been using this app for a month now and really happy we found it. We can connect all our platforms and get accurate data on what we actually have. And compare to other apps it’s really easy to use and the fact that we can create different bundles and connect the inventory to the same products again and again just made it such an easy choice for us. Highly recommend!

Nauli

We're really glad about the fast onboarding and fair pricing offer of Trunk. This App helps us to get our Etsy Shop into business again, which was not possible since we grew our Shopify.
We had researched some other Apps, but all others had problems to deal with our multi location Shopify. Trunk's simple solution is enough for our current needs.

Bateau bateau

Plans are expensive but OMG it's the best IMP I've worked with. I've been a year with ecomdash, having a hard time using it efficiently, causing me headaches. Now, Trunk is so easy-friendly, quick and reliable! I feel my inventory is in good hands.

ARKi

Trunk is the perfect solution for managing inventory in our business. It is simple, clean and effective. All the other solutions we looked at were too expensive, too complicated and didn't actually provide what we needed. The way we can create bundle and kit SKUs so easily in Trunk is just perfect. Our main products come in multiple boxes and trunk allows us to always have accurate stock availability of our full kit items so we don't over sell, and at the same time keep track of stock for re-ordering so we can ultimately keep our customers happy.

Woods Fine Linens

Do not hesitate to get this on your Shopify if you need to sync grouped/bundled inventory to individual stock items (SKUs) - we mainly use it to sync two instances of the same SKU, one in a group setting on our website, and one as an individual product on the same website. It is fast, reliable, a cinch to setup (even for a non-technical person). It just works and believe me we've tried a few apps before this wonderment came along and removed a critical problem!

Jetmart Singapore

Trunk is an easy to use and effective app, it serves my purpose and most importantly, it's lean and free of bugs (so far)... its customer service is responsive, managed by its founder James... communication wasn't an issue... please keep it up James.

Crazoulis Glitter & Craft Supplies

I am just starting out but I have products on three different platforms. Trunk is a huge time saver and is very easy to use. It works exactly as advertised and I couldn't be happier with it. If you have more than one platform with products, I highly recommend it. Also customer service was awesome!

EcoRoots

Great platform for inventory management! We use it to connect different sales channels and also to keep track of inventory for our bundles.

Lotta&Emil

James deserves 6 out of 5 stars! We use Trunk to sync 3.200 SKU over 4 locations and have each SKU twice per location so that we can charge diffrent prices online and in store. All other apps and developers gave up on us, blaming shopify. So the rest gave up and James took an extra step to make his app work for our demands. Great job!!
I was sceptical because of the high volume and the speed. I testes a lot and have to say trunk works reliable and fast. We are making 7 digits per year, so there is some traffic. For trunk: no problem. If you want, fast, reliable, super service and fair pricing, then James is your man!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30