Trunk ‑ Stock Sync & Bundling , 483件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2020年9月30日

Amazing! Did exactly what I needed with our inventory management. Very happy with this app and will continue to use it to sync between our multiple shopify accounts and our Faire account.

Hotline Hair Ties
アプリの使用期間:6日
2022年5月15日

I've been looking for something like Trunk for ages. Saves me heaps of time doing boring inventory.

kissmypatootie
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:6日
2022年10月16日

I have struggled to find an app that works flawlessly for syncing inventory. Some of them have so many features that even if the inventory part works, something else doesn't. Trunk eliminates that headache. I am now confident in my stock levels. Being able to have Shopify as my "master" stock level and having it import to Etsy is unique among the apps I have used, and is perfect for my needs.

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
アプリの使用期間:5日
2020年4月20日

I downloaded this app because it's pretty much the only one on the market that has the functionality I was looking for. The reviews were excellent(for good reason) and I took a shot on it. I have experience with apps that have good(probably fake) reviews that are horribly buggy and cumbersome. Trunk works smoothly, flawlessly, doesnt install software on your site and has a very simple user interface(once you play with it a little). Most importantly, I was able to hop on their support site, chat directly with James(multiple times) and he was able to walk me through any questions or concerns I had. If this company had more apps, I would download them all, I have never seen customer service like this from an app, even the big, well established ones. Thanks again for standing behind your work and building a quality piece of software. Game changer for my business.

The Holy Black Trading Co
アプリの使用期間:5日
2022年9月7日

We are currently using Trunk on three websites that share products and inventory. When we first installed Trunk we were a bit unsure wether it would fulfill our needs as we had tested another product sync app before and it did not quite work as we wanted. We use a lot of bundles on our websites that could easily make inventory sync difficult. Trunk was easy to install on all websites and it instantly convinced us that it was the right choice for us. It simply does the job. More importantly, the stock is synced within seconds after an update in any of the stores are made, which is exactly what we need. Trunk also provide a simple but great overview of the stock in all of the stores. We are very happy with Trunk and will add more stores to the sync in the future. Stig Hubred www.barnisolen.no
www.barnisolen.se
www.babysvømmere.no

Babysimmare.se
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:4日
2021年9月16日

Plans are expensive but OMG it's the best IMP I've worked with. I've been a year with ecomdash, having a hard time using it efficiently, causing me headaches. Now, Trunk is so easy-friendly, quick and reliable! I feel my inventory is in good hands.

Bateau bateau
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3日
2021年1月13日

I am very happy with your app--wish I'd done this years ago! Finally I can sleep without worrying about having oversold during the night when I get up in the morning!

Hearthfire Handworks
アプリの使用期間:3日
2020年8月17日

My etsy store has been growing steadily but I had held off on opening Shopify in parallel because of the inventory sync problem. I wanted something simple that would do exactly what I need without paying for a lot of features I don't use. Trunk has 100% delivered on this! The dev team are extremely helpful and responsive. Highly recommended, I'm very happy with it. Thank you James : )

Laser Shrink Ray Minis
イギリス
2022年9月21日

God sent! As a new business owner of an e-commerce operation this is one of the best apps I’ve come across! It’s saving me so much time by automatically syncing my inventory across platforms. The best part is that it's very affordable!

Sumiye Co
2019年10月16日

I've used a few different apps to sync my Shopify/Square inventory and this is by far the best one! Easy to install, real time updates, user friendly and the developers are just fantastic with support. Would definitely recommend!

SOLE FINESS