Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Concrete + Crystals

I started out on Etsy, but eventually I wanted to expand my shop beyond what I could physically produce myself. I started out with Square since they integrate fairly well with Etsy, but the inventory for the online shop was always off. That’s when I discovered Trunk. Connecting was a breeze and setup was seriously so fast I was in shock. When I decided to migrate from Square Online to Shopify, the task was significantly simpler thanks to Trunk. For anyone who is selling across platforms, Trunk is a no-brainer! Thanks James for making such a great product.

Montana Toy Company

As a handmade seller who uses three different platforms to sell online, trunk has taken an enormous amount of stress from my business management. I will never go back to manually juggling inventories across platforms again! Thank you for making the holidays that much merrier!

Worry Less Design

Trunk was so easy to setup and has revolutionised our stock management. We had Etsy and Shopify stores and because of Trunk we felt confident to expand to eBay as well. The Bundles and Kit functionality has saved us so many lost sales and significantly reduced the stress in our lives! Thank you!!!

justaddgarden

Very easy to use, providing all the functionality we needed for synching across multiple sites. Had a couple of queries regarding functionality during set up which were answered quickly and where the desired functionality wasn't available a workaround solution was provided.

GBG Archery

Have been using trunk for the past year and it has been working great. Great service as well!! Would recommend.

Botana

I was looking for a simple and easy solution to manage my inventory across my Shopify and Etsy stores so I could get out of my Excel spreadsheets. Many of these solutions were too complicated and too expensive, but I stumbled upon Trunk and it was exactly what I needed. Fairly priced, quick setup, and simple! Highly recommend.

Mojo Mfg.

So far I love it! It's so simple compared to other integrated inventory tracking platforms. I look forward to continuing to use it.

Peachy Dogs

Simple, yet perfect app. Exactly what I needed to synchronize all my bundles and better manage my inventory. Great service, would recommend!

Palermo House

Trunk solves a hard pressed need for keeping consistent track of our inventory across locations. Thanks Trunk!

Bobby Pins Co

YOU NEED THIS APP! I can’t believe I ran 3 shop platforms without this! Set up was way easier than I expected with James there to walk me through it! Now that it’s all set up I feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief! Thank you for this amazing service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32