Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Trekker Joe's

Trunk has done a great job of providing necessary inventory management across multiple sales channels, we've completely eliminated our risk of being oversold from manual process. Additionally, we make great use of the bundling feature to upsell. Thanks for the great product!

Ralph's Orchard

All is great so far. I moved over from another inventory management system and am finding Trunk so much more straightforward and responsive.

Sumiye Co

God sent! As a new business owner of an e-commerce operation this is one of the best apps I’ve come across! It’s saving me so much time by automatically syncing my inventory across platforms. The best part is that it's very affordable!

The Dice Dungeon

A fantastic product that has helped us reduce the need of frequent stock counts and managing multiple shop fronts for availability. Trunk has allowed us to refocus our time to better improving our business and ensure we are offering the best service to our customers with correct real-time availability of our products. Personal thanks to James for his quick responses and helping us configure Trunk to work best with our requirements.

Food on Fire

Location Ireland

As a former software developer, I know that the hardest thing in the world is to make something complicated look simple. Trunk nailed it. A beautiful application that works.

Babysimmare.se

Location Sweden

We are currently using Trunk on three websites that share products and inventory. When we first installed Trunk we were a bit unsure wether it would fulfill our needs as we had tested another product sync app before and it did not quite work as we wanted. We use a lot of bundles on our websites that could easily make inventory sync difficult. Trunk was easy to install on all websites and it instantly convinced us that it was the right choice for us. It simply does the job. More importantly, the stock is synced within seconds after an update in any of the stores are made, which is exactly what we need. Trunk also provide a simple but great overview of the stock in all of the stores. We are very happy with Trunk and will add more stores to the sync in the future. Stig Hubred www.barnisolen.no
www.barnisolen.se
www.babysvømmere.no

Narrative Food

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk has been very helpful for our curated gift boxes, so we can track inventory and make sure these gifts show out of stock if an item is sold out.

Cruelty-Free Stitchery

I wish I had Trunk *before* my shop went viral! I've been on Etsy for over 5 years, and added Shopify just a month prior to my shop going viral. My biggest headache was tracking inventory across platforms and not over or under-selling. Manually re-counting, spreadsheets, taking stock out for bundles, wondering how much to list on each platform - truly a nightmare (literally I had nightmares about it!). I don't even want to think about how many sales I lost. Trunk saves me HOURS every day and has the exact features I need, in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Every launch and restock goes smoothly and I don't have to worry about my inventory. Of all the apps and integrations I've used for my business, this is the one I would say you *NEED* if you have multiple platforms!

Pawsome Life

I love it! It was so easy to set up and is honestly a game changer. Perfect if you have bundles and trade on multiple platforms. I never have to worry about overselling again! The team is also lovely to work with and really helpful. Massive thank you!

OswaldandAri

Trunk is exactly what I was looking for in an inventory management system. It's easy to use it and straightforward. I love that because of trunk I'm able to easily offer variations on products across my different channels, and not worry that I'll be overselling.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40