Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

Oh my god it's made running a shop over Shopify, Etsy and Faire so much easier I wish I used it ages ago. Honestly recommend it to anyone. Really easy to use.

Bluelyboo
January 30, 2023

We've only just starting using Trunk but we're really enjoying the clean and simple to use interface.We like that it's a set it and forget it type tool.

We can trust that inventory is being synced between our Shopify and Amazon stores seamlessly.

Puffin Drinkwear
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 16, 2023

We have been selling online for 16 years and I believe this is the first time that any app or program really did do EXACTLY what they said it would do. It was up and running quickly with no support needed.

briggstoiletparts.com
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 12, 2023

We love using Trunk for our small stationery business, which makes our work much more efficient. Thank you!

Botanica Paper Co
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 9, 2022

Trunk has saved us so much time! It effortlessly syncs our inventory between Square and Squarespace. James was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure Trunk worked for our unique situation.

ArtfulTea
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 5, 2022

I just started my business and at the beginning it was very hard to track my inventory and keep everything sync! Trunk was the solution to all my problems

Karü Chocolates - USA
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 1, 2022

I did have a spreadsheet attempting to keep track of what I had in each shop, but it really wasn't working out for me. Then, I wanted to sell one-of-a-kind hand painted items and worried about selling the same item in different shops at the same time. I decided to give Faire a try. Setup is super simple! I have my Shopify, Etsy & Faire shops synced up. It is so much easier to use and look at than my spreadsheet was. It syncs in real-time, so my inventory is always accurate in all my shops. Other pros - I've noticed a few instances where I had my SKU entered incorrectly in one of the shops. I can also print out my inventory to make counting it at the end of the year so much easier. I did feel like the price was kind of high because it basically does one thing, but it works beautifully, saves me so much time and worry about selling inventory I don't actually have. Less chance of human error. It's worth it!

Lisa Blake Designs LLC
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 29, 2022

Trunk has literally changed my business! It saves me HOURS of time and helps get me sales that I otherwise would have missed due to manual stock updating. I’ve also not oversold a single item since using Trunk! Well worth the money to not have so many headaches.

Sublizon
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 17, 2022

I've tried multiple options for inventory management across my Shopify stores and Etsy shop and Trunk is the only one that gets it right!

Becky Helms
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 16, 2022

Trunk has filled a gap that we sorely needed filled. We have been looking for this solution for over 12 months. Previously we used inventory software that was over $1,000 a month and yes it did a lot more than this, but we didn't need all the bells and whistles included. Using Trunk has saved us hrs of work every month and more importantly stopped us from missing sales from stockouts. If it can also manage orders in the future to break down bundles into single products without our intervention, it will be a game changer but well worth the money for its current functionality.

Tradesmart Safety