Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Madrinas Coffee

Being a small business, inventory can be incredibly difficult to keep up with. A couple months ago we started researching affordable ways to track inventory between different e commerce platforms and Trunk was by far the best option. Their customer service is incredibly helpful and kind. The interface for the app is very intuitive and organized. 10/10 would recommend!

Tegen Accessories

After many months of searching for the perfect syncing software, we were delighted to find Trunk! It has worked seamlessly for us, and the customer care is great!

LiaaBébé Bamboo Baby Sleepwear

Location Hungary

I have been looking for an app for really long time. It’s the best! It can connect stores, handel duplicates and manage my bundles.. Love it! Customer Service is also helpful.

RangeTrotter

Location Greece

Trunk has been instrumental in keeping our inventory synced across duplicate SKUs across 1 single store channel. Prior to Trunk we spent countless hours re-syncing our inventory manually until we decided to opt for a competitor that simply was not up to the task. We are happy to say we have finally found the right partner, one that lives up to his promises, makes it easy to set up, and fair in pricing (automatically moves you up and down tiers).

Elmwood Electronics

Very nice and useful addition to our cloud based systems set. Absolutely no difficulties working with Trunk, interface and action outcomes are very intuitive and it literary does what you expect from it. What else can one ask for? :)

Sixthsaint

Trunk has allowed us to automate inventory bundling for our necklaces and earrings, allowing us to use stock from other SKUs and make our stock management much, much simpler. It also allows us to give customers more options for mixing and matching different styles together.

Satorisan

Location Spain

Trunk works perfectly for updating our various shops. In addition, customer service is attentive and very responsive. I recommend 100%

Booze Free

Trunk is amazing for anyone who has multiple sites or uses multiple sales channels not supported by the back end of their website as standard. I wanted to use Trunk previously but my website didn't link to it so now I've changed I'm so pleased I can access it. Trunk enables me to sell on Amazon as well as my direct to customer site without having to mess around reserving stock just in case someone orders on Amazon and then not having it to sell on my D2C site. The solution Trunk offers is scalable unlike my previous manual intervention process.

ManiCURE Nail Polish

Trunk works seamlessly in real time. I went from spending hours manually tracking inventory to basically no time at all. As a small business owner the small price per day is well worth the time savings and peace of mind!

Little Bambino Bear

Location Australia

Initially used the free trial to track inventory between my Etsy and Shopify stores. Now trial is over I have happily signed up to use Trunk. Been looking for an app to link my 2 stores for years. So happy to have finally found one. Super easy to use and updates almost instantly! Now I’m so much better organised with my handmade stock

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37