Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Blushin' Gifts

Trunk has been by far the easiest, yet most useful inventory management system that we have tried for our channels. The way that it syncs real-time, you can do complicated bundle kitting, yet is so simple to use is amazing! James and his team are also very responsive when we have questions, and even put in a fix right away when I brought up a slight issue in the system. Trunk has saved us so much time and I would highly recommend this system to everyone!

Mualcaina

Learned about Trunk from a YouTube video and I’m so glad I discovered it! As a small business seller, this was the only program that was able to kit my inventory AND sync with my Shopify and Etsy. I really needed this feature since I sell a lot of bundles and Trunk made it so much easier for me. Especially as someone who can’t spend a lot on software, Trunk is a wonderful option for those of you who need an affordable AND helpful inventory solution.

First Class Beauty Co

Very easy to use and is great having all my inventory in one place. Saves a lot of time when you are selling on multiple platforms. It's like an online warehouse worker. Recommend!

Kitsune Creations

Wonderful app. The trial period gave me enough time to see how it would work for me and also I reached out to support for help and found them to be responsive and friendly. The actual app is great for someone like me who us using Etsy and Shopify and I signed up for the paid version. Highly recommend at least give the trial a shot.

WizardStatues

Trunk is literally the only thing I found that works for synching my inventory that's offered at an affordable price. It's easy for beginners to learn and I'm more than eager to keep using Trunk for as long as I can. Thank you Trunk for saving my life and sanity!!!

Revolver Magazine

We're running Trunk across numerous Shopify stores and the app delivers as promised. Highly recommend!

MobileYarn

This app is a miracle worker for us. We have been trying to manually keep up with transactions between Amazon and Shopify for a few years and it drives us nuts. Somehow, I stumbled upon Trunk for “bundling” and kits, which I also needed. Now everything is finally under control and the relief and simplicity is fabulous.

Puddle and Ink

Trunk has been imperative to my ability to stay organized! As someone with limited inventory of hand crafted items, I can't imagine trying keep track of selling the same items on multiple websites. Trunk makes it simple and easy. The one of a kind hand-painted mug that just sold in my etsy shop, is immediately marked as sold out on my shopify site so I never have to worry about it!

Yesterdays

For years we were burned by apps that promised to integrate our inventory across multiple selling platforms. Trunk delivers what it promises. Seamlessly integrate your inventory across multiple platforms without issues. Customer service is quick to fix any issues. A++++

unwind studio

This software is amazing! The stock sync is so seamless between Shopify and Etsy! 100% recommend it to all small business owners who are using multiple sales channels!