Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EcoRoots

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great platform for inventory management! We use it to connect different sales channels and also to keep track of inventory for our bundles.

Lotta&Emil

Location Germany

James deserves 6 out of 5 stars! We use Trunk to sync 3.200 SKU over 4 locations and have each SKU twice per location so that we can charge diffrent prices online and in store. All other apps and developers gave up on us, blaming shopify. So the rest gave up and James took an extra step to make his app work for our demands. Great job!!
I was sceptical because of the high volume and the speed. I testes a lot and have to say trunk works reliable and fast. We are making 7 digits per year, so there is some traffic. For trunk: no problem. If you want, fast, reliable, super service and fair pricing, then James is your man!

The Curated Pantry

I've been looking for something to keep track of the inventory that I sell across 3 different platforms (Shopify, Amazon and Etsy), and finally found it!!! So simple, yet so effective - I highly recommend you check out Trunk.

BYSHERRY

I have both an Etsy shop and Shopify but managing the inventory across both platforms was a huge headache. Finding Trunk was a honestly lifesaver. It is so easy to use and I never have to worry about overselling and can focus more of my energy on creating my products!

A Bit of Stone

I was using a different inventory sync software before I found Trunk. Trunk is so much easier to navigate and use to sync my shopify and etsy store inventories. I love the simple, user-friendly layout and that the changes are synced in real time. Soooo much better and easier to use than the 'other' one I was using.

Chroma

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I don't know what I would do without Trunk! Being able to sync in real time all my duplicate SKUs among my listings has been a real life saver. No more running to update inventory to prevent overselling...

Joss + J

I have been looking for a company like this for years. I have tried several competitors and even changed around what we do on our end to accommodate them. That is until I found TRUNK! Literally the most lifesaving connection. It connected all of our different platforms immediately, from online stores to our brick and mortars + multiple locations. Trunk has been the easiest company to work with, and their customer service team is top notch. I never write reviews like this, but their company far exceeded my expectations & I want everyone to know about them.

Treasure Goddess

Time spent using app About 1 month

Makes my life SO much easier! Seamless, easy and no worries of overselling my inventory on etsy & shopify. Highly recommend!

Unbox Me

10000% worth it. Best inventory system we have ever used for cross platform and bundles. Integrates perfectly with Etsy and Shopify.

PrintSpired Designs

Trunk is the perfect tool to sync my inventory between my eCommerce stores. It is simple, reliable, and well-designed. I initially signed up with another popular inventory-syncing service, but had issues with incorrect SKUs being updated and their support response was too slow to keep up with my orders. Luckily, I found Trunk. The one time I had a minor issue (not their fault), Trunk support was there to help within minutes! If you're looking for an easy way to keep inventory synced between multiple online stores, look no further!