Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

O'LOLA boutique

Nice app for inventory management. it makes me more easier to work. I hope my business getting bigger with trunk.
I recommend it.

Waxing Moon House

Managing mostly non-repeatable inventory on multiple platforms was a challenge. Using Trunk has given us the ability to expand our offerings on Etsy and Shopify with peace of mind. The customer service has been speedy and wonderful and I recommend this platform to all my online Etsy friends managing multiple sites!

Trintarabee

After struggling to keep inventory accurate across, eBay, Etsy, our website and our shop trunk is a god send. We tried other systems first and they all failed. Trunk is truely amazing.

No Biggie

This app is very helpful for me to synch the inventory between my 2 shopify stores :) I would definitely recommend it

Peacock Bead Shop

Trunk updates seamlessly between my Shopify and Etsy websites. It literally updates sold items from either site in moments, thus eliminating the rather embarrassing issue I was having with overselling limited items when I couldn't manually update sales immediately. I couldn't be happier.

Mostly Mia

Trunk has helped us tremendously with our business. We have thousands of SKUs that would be impossible to update manually.

SugarBeeBlanks

I have been so happy to have found Trunk! And have recommended to several shop owner friends. FINALLY I don't have to worry about inventory overselling across platforms or counting inventory over and over to make sure it is updated. Super easy to install and use. Thank you for this awesome app!

Weth3eegirls&Co

This has been a life saver. This app has helped stream line my inventory from both my Etsy and Shopify stores. The customer service is beyond amazing with chat and email messages answered promptly. I highly recommend this app for anyone who would like to get some time back and automate inventory management.

Bootsologie

Love Trunk!! Makes my life easy. Having two stores Etsy and Shopify, Trunk saves me a lot of time keeping my inventory synchronized and up to date. Well done Trunk!!!

Elise Marie DeSigns

Trunk has been a great program for integrating an inventory system into my business. I have a few different website platforms and multiple items I sell so keeping an organized inventory system is huge to staying on top of all of my orders. James has been extremely helpful with customer service as my team navigates this new system into our day to day operations! Thank you!