Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 3, 2021

Trunk is the perfect tool to sync my inventory between my eCommerce stores. It is simple, reliable, and well-designed. I initially signed up with another popular inventory-syncing service, but had issues with incorrect SKUs being updated and their support response was too slow to keep up with my orders. Luckily, I found Trunk. The one time I had a minor issue (not their fault), Trunk support was there to help within minutes! If you're looking for an easy way to keep inventory synced between multiple online stores, look no further!

PrintSpired Designs
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 24, 2021

We make and sell safety razors on Shopify, with lots of options. Our customers can buy both full razors and parts. Literally hundreds of combinations per model. On the back end, we use Shopify Variants and manually correct the inventory levels regularly to make sure we weren't selling something we didn't have. And to make sure that we weren't turning away a customer that wanted something that was available. As our brand grew, big drops were getting pushed out more and more to make sure we had enough inventory to satisfy every potential combination. I added Trunk to automatically correct inventory levels in real-time and my first drop with Trunk went flawlessly. I had over a thousand individual pieces ready, which could be purchased as 20+ individual part SKUs or combined into 120 different razor SKUs. Trunk kept up without any problems and the inventory levels were spot-on when the drop was done. Trunk updates the inventory levels quickly, which is a must-have. The dev team is easy to work with and is very responsive. If you're looking to manage bundles and kits on Shopify, I highly recommend Trunk. I just wish I found it sooner.

Karve Shaving Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 23, 2021

The app helped us sync stock levels between Shopify and Square and I have to say it was flawless. Support also excellent. Thanks for making such a great and useful app.

Here and There Makers
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 21, 2021

Trunk has made it easy for me to have inventory on multiple platforms. I don't have to worry about manually adjusting stock which is a huge timesaver. I can't wait to see new features as they are developed.

Mystic Art Glitters
Time spent using app: 22 days
July 15, 2021

I could have saved a lot of time and energy if I would have discovered Trunk much earlier. It does exactly what we need and was simple to setup! It has been the perfect solution for us!

FlowX Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 15, 2021

Excellent app that let me sync my Shopify inventory with Amazon and Ebay. Works great, easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Tour & Ride
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 14, 2021

You’re juggling many things as a small team. Automating as much as possible is the only way to allow time to focus on growth. Inventory is the core of our business - without staying in control, we lose revenue and lose our minds. That’s where Trunk has been so good for us. We’ve been able to quickly implement a system and get piece of mind in the process. Highly recommend!

Appellation
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 8, 2021

I was amazed at how easy it was to integrate Trunk with my Shopify and Etsy stores so I can sync my inventory. I had it up and running in just a few minutes, did a few quick tests, and was so pleased to see it just simply works. As a small business owner with many roles, this is one less thing for me to worry about.

Locust Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 6, 2021

We sync shopify & eBay. The sync function of trunk is fast and reliable. I tried some similar app but Trunk is the best. The support response is fast.

Big Fish J-Shop
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 29, 2021

As my Art Business grew I needed to have a more cohesive inventory system to make product inventory stream across my sales channels, etsy, shopify etc. It has been so easy to set up and the team at trunk have been on hand to answer any questions I have. LOVE IT!

Anja Jane