Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

sfDisplay.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk is just the app we were looking for! It is very intuitive and easy to use. Great for different listings using the same inventory and creating bundles. We also use it to connect inventory across multiple marketplaces, such as Etsy.

Cantrips Media

Trunk is the perfect tool for any business looking to eventually scale up. Once I decided I wanted to do more than just Etsy, one of my biggest concerns was managing inventory. With Trunk, I can seamlessly integrate between Etsy and Shopify so that I don't have to worry about managing it in two places. It's a time saver and super easy to install. Plus if I need help, Trunk's customer service reps are super helpful!

HAWKHOUSE

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Although we are a small business, we have thousands of items to keep track of across multiple platforms. Trunk has made it possible for us to keep inventory across both Etsy, Shopify and Faire with ease. Support has always been friendly, helpful and prompt. This is the app that we were waiting for!

The Well Kept Rabbit

Trunk has been a gamechanger for our small business! We use it to sync our stock between Etsy and Shopify. It updates in real-time which is important to us, as we have many orders coming in on a daily basis and didn't want to risk it. We especially love that it's automatic and we don't have to manually sync stock! Highly recommended 10/10!!

Get A Whiff @ Cherry Pit Crafts

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely love this app! I'm still adding more of my products, but it's already saved me from the disaster of overselling my inventory several times. I only wish I had started it sooner.

hello DODO

We've only just started using Trunk this last month but it has completely simplified handling our stock levels. It effortlessly handles changes when items sell across our Etsy and Shopify stores and allows us to make informed decisions on stock based on live information. A huge thank you to James for his help getting used to the system and tailoring it to our business needs. I think this is really going to help running our business from now on. If in doubt the free trial offered was really useful for us to test the system. Thanks again Trunk! :)

Flavorpurveyor

Before Trunk, we were trying to sync up inventory on Etsy, Squarespace, & Faire, while their larger wholesale clients have their own platforms for us to keep up with. Making the switch to Trunk has been seemless and made our D2C and lower level B2B inventory SPOT ON. We've enjoyed how they match products by SKU. Thank you, team at Trunk!

Home Girls Boutique

I was looking for a solution to syncing my inventory between my Square POS and my website with Shopify and Trunk was exactly what I needed! It has made managing my inventory levels so much easier!

Ankyu

All what we wanted. We sell on Etsy, Amazon and our own website and have been looking for an inventory system that doesn't cost an arm and a leg (small business). Trunk is awesome at doing the job, I can't think of us having to synchronise everything manually! James (the founder) is super nice and will answer any queries you have. Keep up the good work!

Inchworm Alley

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Trunk is a game-changer for syncing my inventory across Shopify, Etsy and now Faire. It's a massive time-saver, accurate in real-time and very user-friendly to learn, navigate and use. James, the developer, is also a pleasure to work with - always responsive and able to resolve any question that may come up. There also appears to be new features in the works, so the effectiveness and efficiency of Trunk is only going to improve. I highly recommend this service to help streamline your ecomm.