Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Women of the Cloud Forest

Trunk makes keeping track of inventory across multiple sites easy! Looking forward to additional integrations like Hello Abound.

Nikki's Supply Store

Such a handy tool. Super intuitive and saves me hours of work each week. Also the best support I've had in ages! Thanks again :)

Boho Babes

I LOVE trunk!! Without it, inventory is a complete nightmare! My life has forever been changed by its super easy-to-use inventory management system!

Black Iris Bottle Shop & Tap Room

Great app! Thanks for all your help. The customer service i've had with Track has been top notch! Every time i've been in touch they've sorted me out efficiently and promptly.

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

Trunk is just the solution I had been looking for linking my amazon handmade listings, my Shopify and my Etsy stores. It was easy to onboard and easy to understand.

SacredSquirter

OMG I can not tell you how happy this program makes me! I have been working through it since I signed up for the trial and works so well!! Very straight forward!! Looking forward to having WooCommerce connected to it in the future! James has been super helpful - 5 stars!

Kiddio

Love trunk ! I had a free trial and decided to subscribe. It's perfect for my small business and works so well. Save me so much time and finally I don't have to worry about overselling.

Meekara

I am a few weeks into using trunk and it's great! I especially needed it for bundling products. James has been very responsive, much appreciated.

Abrazo Style Shop

We had been looking for a long time (years), to find an app that would manage our inventory across multiple retail and wholesale platforms. None offered anything close to the breadth and ease of Trunk. Installing it was super easy (though the "pro" version for creating bundles was not so easy, at least for me). It has been an incredible time saver for all. (My staff is thrilled.) The feature that we have come to appreciate most is that we can see and adjust our inventory in one place on the Trunk dashboard. There you can see which products exist on a particular platform, which are sold in sets or individuals, and also identify where there is a typo in a SKU or other error. There also is no limit to the number of platforms to link to (so far we have four.) We are hooked! And with the very affordable monthly fee, I'm sure we'll be using this well into the future. Can't wait to see what other products they come up with.

406 Baby

Trunk has been a game-changer for tracking inventory between Shopify and Etsy. The counts update immediately as soon as a sale is made and I no longer have to manually change anything. Before Trunk, I had to update hundreds of variants counts so the duplicate SKU feature has been amazing for my custom shirts listings. James and his team offer amazing customer service and have answered any questions I’ve had.