Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

unwind studio

Location Portugal

This software is amazing! The stock sync is so seamless between Shopify and Etsy! 100% recommend it to all small business owners who are using multiple sales channels!

Cocoon Apothecary Canada

Very simple and easy way to stay on top of inventory for all stores on Shopify. Happy with the quick set up.

Elation and Co

We've tried a couple of others for our multi-channel inventory management solution before signing up with trunk and I am happy with what Trunk has to offer. It's easy to set up and manage, gives you a simple yet efficient way to keep inventory levels right across multiple marketplaces. Great feature that not many others are offering is bundles - we can now easily offer to our clients beautiful gift sets without losing our mind in efforts to keep the inventory up to date. And support is stellar!

Tea Dealers

Finally found an inventory app that can keep up with our business that uses three different platforms combining retail and wholesale prices. The interface is simple and to the point, all the action happens behind the scenes, no need to hire someone to learn how to manage this app as well. Trunk is made for business owners!

El Número UNO

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

Trunk has been a savior for out inventory strategy. We have a lot of products and components and it used to be impossible to sync them between platforms. Not anymore. Thanks Trunk.

Smartfit.gr

Location Greece

This is simply an amazing app. If you need to sync stock between stores/marketplaces & products this is 1 stop shop. I tried everything in Shopify store but no app comes close to this. Amazing support too. Recommend it without hesitation.

Steven G Designs Ltd

Trunk is easy to install and easy to use. I was having a problem keeping my inventory in sync between my Shopify store and Etsy. Doing it manual was a hassle and inaccurate. Trunk solved this problem. If you sell on multiple platforms then I highly recommend using this software.

Mugsby Wholesale

We just switched to Trunk from another inventory management software and we're so glad we did. The sync speed is crazy fast, along with searching for inventory items. Marketplace-to-Trunk stock updates are a great convenience, so we can update from anywhere. And the Faire integration is a huge plus, which wasn't supported by our old software. Wish we would have switched sooner!

Little Fox Clothing Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have a children's clothing business where I sell on Etsy and Shopify. It was such a headache to keep the two systems in sync and an even bigger headache when I started posting multiple listings containing the same products on Etsy. Not only was I wasting time doing inventory counts and making sure things were in sync, but I often would sell out of something that I no longer had in stock and would have to work with the buyer on an alternative (often offering a discount). I did a ton of research and Trunk Inventory came out as the best system to use. It's super simple for non-technical folks such as myself and the interface is crisp and clear. Oh, and it works like a charm too! I did my last inventory sync a few months ago and haven't had to do one since! The platform is amazing and saves me countless hours. It may seem pricey, but when you break down the time you will spend keeping your inventory in sync, $1-$2 a day is totally worth it!!! Get Trunk NOW. Seriously, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!!

Kimmi's Studio

Trunk has made syncing my inventory between Etsy and Shopify so easy! The only thing I wish is that you could sort your inventory by what’s lowest in stock. That would make things so much easier!