Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Chandlers Attic

I started off using Square a few years ago and it does everything I want it to. I changed ecommerce host about 4 months ago to Shopify and I love everything about it, apart from the fact that it doesn't interface with Square, so I was having to manually update my Square and Shopify inventory every day which isn't great. Then I discovered Trunk! It does it all for me in real time at a cost that is great and well worth it, having taken all the pain out of maintaining my website and shop stock. Definitely recommend.

Bay Pottery

EXACTLY what we needed for our online stores to streamline and avoid overselling. Not only is the app great, but the customer service and quick assistance is the best I've had for an app. So glad we can use Trunk for our platforms!

The Clay Republic

Great customer service, great pricing, and most importantly a great product. We tried other solutions before landing on Trunk and they just didn't cut it. Trunk's inventory management and speed updating means it the only product that suits our needs. Can't wait for further updates supporting Amazon, Walmart, etc.

Garden Outside The Box

Trunk is life saving! I was pulling my hair out spending so much time manually managing my inventory. Super user-friendly and customer support has been amazingly helpful! 5 +++++ Stars Wish I would have found them sooner. Definitely recommend

restore grace

The thought of using an inventory app between shopify and my Etsy store was daunting. I imagined it would be a huge task with time I didn’t have and I was nervous about my inventory being changed on my Etsy store. However setting up trunk was honestly a breeze. It is so easy to understand and incredibly user friendly. I had never used a system like this before and before I knew it I had approximately 200 products synced between stores and inventory being updated right away. Very happy customer!

Shobitam

After testing several sub-par, unreliable solutions for inventory sync, Trunk was a breath of fresh air. It "just worked", with an intuitive UX, and solid support.

Johnny LTD

Setup was a breeze and covered our needs with Faire, Shopify and Etsy. Massive stress off our plate and we had it up and running in minutes! Thank you!!

Catch 49

Spectacular customer service! James was very responsive and helpful as we integrated Trunk into our business. Trunk has saved our company time, money, and headaches. Highly recommend.

EMD Racing Online

Trunk is the best software for linking multiple SKUs on your e-commerce platform. It gave me the ability to sync one SKU to my ERP system and update all duplicate SKUs price and levels.

LABELS VINTAGE STREETWEAR

Trunk has been essential for selling on multiple platforms and in store! Keeps our inventory synced and up to date. It’s really a great tool and time saver.