Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Syringa Soapery

Trunk is a must-have for any Shopify user who also sells on other platforms! It is very easy to set up, use, and adjusts inventory very quickly (pretty much instantly). I highly recommend it!

Smileyboy Beads

Trunk works. I have tried other options for inventory syncing that do not work, and leave you in a mess of wrong numbers and needing to recount products. Trunk syncs your inventory and adds kitting. Which is even more useful than I originally realized. Love it.

Bonjour Handmade

I chose Trunk among other applications and I do not regret my choice. Very easy to use, and the possibilities of being able to connect several shops suits me. I have been breathing for two weeks now because the application takes care of the management of my large inventory (about 900 products). I have more time to do something else! Thank you so much guys!

Must Be Monogrammed

Love being able to sync stock between our Etsy and Shopify shop without manually updating for each sale. Time saver for sure. Excited to see what features are added over time to make inventory management even easier.

Little Stocking Company

I searched for an app like this for so long! It has been such a time saver syncing our inventory across platforms. Super user friendly and easy to set up. And, the bundle option is amazing too! James is incredibly helpful! Would definitely recommend this app 100%!

TinyHomeGoods

This App makes inventory syncing easy! Literally no learning curve to get up and running. I love this App!

fabric-406

Trunk has been amazing! The syncing between my Shopify and Etsy shops has worked perfectly and saved me so much time. And Trunk even pointed out some discrepancies with URLs between the two shops. Highly recommend!

La Matera

James has been amazing whenever we need him. Extremely quick, efficient, effective, helpful. Highly recommended!

Wee Squeak

Great tool to sync inventory across multiple sales channels. If you have any issues, the support is Five Stars as well.

Botanical Bright - Adding a 'Lil Beauty to Your Everyday

A big worry when launching my new jewelry business was how to manage inventory with multiple products having the same items and furthermore, how to manage inventory selling across potential multiple platforms like Shopify and Faire. This app seems to take care of all of that and already my mind is at ease about it!