Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

shop state and plain

I run a small vintage shop on my own and since I sell the same items on multiple platforms I am always worried about not noticing a transaction and accidentally double selling. This site solves that problem for me completely. All I have to do is assign the same sku to each item and I can rest assured that if it sells on one platform it will immediately be made unavailable on the others. I personally link a Shopify site and an Etsy site and after a few hours of learning my way around the site I find it very easy and seamless! Thanks for making running a small business on your own a little less stressful! I only wish there was an app for it for apple since I do all of my work on an ipad and that would be more convenient for me.

Metal Movies

Trunk Inventory has completely simplified the process of syncing our inventory between eBay and our Shopify store. It just works, and that removes all of the stress around managing inventory on multiple platforms.

We're excited to add additional channels with Trunk as we continue to grow our business and to see what new features they add.

Quirky Paper Co.

With several sales channels (Shopify, Etsy, Faire), managing and keeping accurate records of inventory was an issue. With Trunk, I love that inventory is synced seamlessly across all sales channels. The app was really easy to learn and set up, and it's been a smooth process overall.

Cedar and Stone

We had been looking for a program to sync our inventories between Our online store that uses shopify and our retail store that uses square. We tried a few, all with major issues. Then we found Trunk....it just works. Customer service is amazing too. So happy we found Trunk!

The Bone Art Place

Great app and great service. This apps does exactly what it says it will on the tin so we couldn’t ask for more. We have quite a large Shopify inventory which changes daily and also have a select range listed on eBay and Etsy. With such a large inventory it is a real hassle trying to keep stock levels synchronised across all three sales channels so there was always a risk we will over sell if we forget to do a manual adjustments. This app takes care of that and in real time which is a huge relief and lets me concentrate on work other than constantly trying to keep stock levels up to date over several platforms. Easy to set up, accurate and fast so I can now confidently leave this app to do its thing and get on with other work The service and response times from James are second to none so I would very highly recommend the app and Trunk as a company to anyone using multiple sales channels.

INNPUST

Trunk has made life so much easier for me. If I sell something online, I no longer have to hurry over to my other e-commerce sales channels to change the number of items in stock. It is easy to set up, and the Trunk team is really helpful!

Interiors by Elizabeth

Good product... It is easy to set up.. James is on top of things and responds fast. The product solves the issue of inventory management across multiple platforms - Thank you

Sugabeads

I had been seeking an inventory sync app for my store for a long while, none of them were a good fit until I tried Trunk. So easy to use and absolutely spot on customer service which is very important. Very glad to be using Trunk, it saves me so much time! Thank you for all your help!

RRW Krawlzone

We started using app to sync inventory in our brick and mortor store (using Square) with our Shopify online store
Works great, customer service was awesome
Would not hesitate to recommend Trunk

Dbl Feature

I decided to make a Shopify storefront, but I also wanted to keep my Etsy up. I did some research on inventory-syncing apps and Trunk was the best option for me because of its price and features!