Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kiddio

Love trunk ! I had a free trial and decided to subscribe. It's perfect for my small business and works so well. Save me so much time and finally I don't have to worry about overselling.

Meekara

I am a few weeks into using trunk and it's great! I especially needed it for bundling products. James has been very responsive, much appreciated.

Abrazo Style Shop

We had been looking for a long time (years), to find an app that would manage our inventory across multiple retail and wholesale platforms. None offered anything close to the breadth and ease of Trunk. Installing it was super easy (though the "pro" version for creating bundles was not so easy, at least for me). It has been an incredible time saver for all. (My staff is thrilled.) The feature that we have come to appreciate most is that we can see and adjust our inventory in one place on the Trunk dashboard. There you can see which products exist on a particular platform, which are sold in sets or individuals, and also identify where there is a typo in a SKU or other error. There also is no limit to the number of platforms to link to (so far we have four.) We are hooked! And with the very affordable monthly fee, I'm sure we'll be using this well into the future. Can't wait to see what other products they come up with.

406 Baby

Trunk has been a game-changer for tracking inventory between Shopify and Etsy. The counts update immediately as soon as a sale is made and I no longer have to manually change anything. Before Trunk, I had to update hundreds of variants counts so the duplicate SKU feature has been amazing for my custom shirts listings. James and his team offer amazing customer service and have answered any questions I’ve had.

Eco Teething

Location Lithuania

I am very pleased with the app - it does what it need's to without any bugs. Happy I found it and will use it!

Euro Food Mart

This app is very simple yet so powerful .With the mess in Amazon's catalog where everybody creates bundles and combining different products in kits , it was NO WAY to be able to keep an accurate inventory count between the two sites. Here it comes Trunk to the rescue . The bunddle / kits features are a life saver.Best inventory sync. program I've seen so far .

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Trunk provides us with a solid solution to keeping track of inventory over multiple sites. It's been a lifesaver! So simple and they are super responsive to questions. A huge plus.

Found Golf Balls

What can i say, i have waited for a program like this for years. This has changed our business. What a time saver!!!

Decades of Vintage

This is the BEST inventory syncing software that we have ever used. We sell OOAK decorative book collections and up until now had to have a separate inventory for each of our sales platforms. We can now upload all of our book sets to each shop and use Trunk to synch across 2 Etsy shops and a Shopify store. In effect have tripled our available inventory! James was very helpful in helping set this up.

Zipper Valley

Time spent using app About 2 months

Incredible customer service. James is the best! We wouldn't have been able to launch on time without him. We played around with other inventory apps before this one and found that Trunk manages our global inventory the best. Our store has a large catalogue and only sells products in bundles. Trunk handles it all seamlessly. Highly recommend!