Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

ThisBlueBird - Modern Vintage

Trunk does exactly what it says it will do and does it in actual "real time." I have been using Stitch for 5 years, and over the past 2 years I have trialed (for up to 3 months each) almost all of the other big players in inventory management software, and none of them sync between channels as fast as Trunk does. The interface is visually very nice to work with, and that is a welcome improvement over most of the other similar apps out there, which feel like you've gone back in time to the Internet circa 1998 - 2002. Well done Trunk! Please keep adding more functionality!

RCMADIAX.com

Trunk has enabled us to share our inventory across our many sales channels - without the time strain of manually removing sold products. It takes away the fear of overselling inventory and creates the perfect sales experience for our customers.

Fazl Socks

BEST SYNCING APP OUT THERE!!! BY FAR BEST APP CUSTOMER SERVICE OUT THERE!!! SUPER Easy to use, Instant updates! Any questions I've had have been answered almost instantly! James is great and will do what he can to help! BEST APP I'VE USED!

ZMC Automotive Pte Ltd

Finding a good inventory app to sync my stocks is hard. I came across Trunk and it practically solved all the syncing problems previously! It was easy and straight forward to set up. James, the developer was very helpful and reply fast to all my questions. Trunk is the best one so far :)

MimiScrubHats

I've used the app for 2 weeks so far and I've only got great things to say about the app! It's quick to set up, and straight forward to use. James the developer was always there to help out. Most importantly, the app does what it promises to do: sync stock between my shopify and etsy stores seamlessly. I anticipate to keep using the app for years to come. Don't hesitate, just give it a try and you'll save so much headache!

Lulu Dharma

Trunk is a no brainer, simple and straight forward! James was a pleasure to work with and responded to my inquiries quickly.

The Holy Black Trading Co

I downloaded this app because it's pretty much the only one on the market that has the functionality I was looking for. The reviews were excellent(for good reason) and I took a shot on it. I have experience with apps that have good(probably fake) reviews that are horribly buggy and cumbersome. Trunk works smoothly, flawlessly, doesnt install software on your site and has a very simple user interface(once you play with it a little). Most importantly, I was able to hop on their support site, chat directly with James(multiple times) and he was able to walk me through any questions or concerns I had. If this company had more apps, I would download them all, I have never seen customer service like this from an app, even the big, well established ones. Thanks again for standing behind your work and building a quality piece of software. Game changer for my business.

Little house of creations

The app is working really well, very impressed after being with Linnworks for many years. The support from James has been amazing and the user interface is fantastic.

BOXXD™

James provided me with exceptional support and guided me through all the steps to onboard and setup our bundles successfully. Best customer experience I've had in a long time. Thank You!

Rock Your World

Charged me after I cancelled this service! unacceptable. The service did not work as advertised and now they are still charging me. AVOID
UPDATE: Made changes to the product based on my suggestions and refunded me. I updated my rating to reflect their dedication to having a good product.