Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Serenity Fly Recovery Gifts

I have been using Trunk since the Beta stage, and have been so happy with it! It is very easy to setup & navigate. I had previously used other more expensive options that were 'clunky' and difficult to use. This app is the Best. I must also add that James is super hands-on & answers questions in a timely manner. He really cares that his customers are happy. Thanks James!

The Penny Paper Co.

I used to spend hours manually updating my inventory in Shopify whenever we had sales come in via our other channels. This not only took up so much time, but there was always room for human error. Trunk seamlessly integrates with the other sites, and reduces inventory whenever a sale occurs. On top of that - the support team is AMAZING. You really feel as though they want you to success, vs. an app that is installed and done. Probably my favourite app I've installed to date for both time saving and customer service.

Ninnys Napkins

I love trunk, I couldn't run my business the way I want to without it. Trying to keep track of inventory across multiple sales platforms without it would be a nightmare! Also, this was the only app I could find that didn't sync all of my listings information, just the inventory quantity which is exactly what I wanted. So far from what I can see it works flawlessly. Keep up the good work Trunk team!

Love and Fit

Worked great to sync faire.com and shopify and the support is amazing! I even went back to check that all inventory did update and it does!

Spiral Dance Art Glass

I love it. It's perfect for my use and very affordable. The syncing works beautifully. So easy to install and customer service is top notch. Highly recommend.

RenewedMacs.com

Absolute game changer! Prior to Trunk we thought the ability to seamlessly sync eBay and Shopify inventory with 100% accuracy was out of the question. However, James and his team proved that to be untrue! Incredible APP!

On The EDGE

I've tested out a few other 'inventory sync' apps before and Trunk does the job. We sell physically in two stores, Shopify and other sales channels, so we needed an app to sync all inventory to prevent overselling. The trial period allowed me to experience the app as is, and now in the first month of subscription, I can say that our inventory syncs so well, between sales made in our stores and online. It's truly a life-saving app, and James is quick to respond if you ever have any issues or questions!

Supplement Addiction

After trying some other apps with horrible results and deleted inventory, we were referred to Trunk by a company that was assisting us with our Shopify website. We had so many problems getting accurate inventory between our in-store Square sales and our Shopify website that we’re ready to just “throw in the towel” completely! We’ve had Trunk for a few weeks now and so far it’s working great. Our inventory is staying accurate and it has given us one less thing to worry about.

DaRosa Creations

I have been looking for a program to synchronize my stock for years. As a small business owner the programs out there were either too expensive, too complicated or did not include all sales channels. Trunk saves me time and reduces stress. No more order cancellations because items are out of stock!

Support has been great and I am looking forward to new features

*****5 stars*****

(IN)LARKIN

Love this app as it is super simple and simply works. Syncing inventories is a royal pain any other way. Thanks!