Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MeXpresalo

James from Trunk offer the highest level of customer service. I am very impressed and grateful for all of his help. Trunk is absolutely phenomenal. It is simple to use, and very robust with no glitches. I would recommend Trunk to anyone. James will be the next CEO of the up and coming top tech solutions company called Trunk. Watch out!

Retailer SAGA Copenhagen

Sooo great support from James! Cool and easy guy, gave the best explanation about Trunk app. Just continue so :)
Try it and you will be convinced :)

August Ink

With a growing number of SKUs, keeping up with inventory across multiple platforms became a big and time consuming job...one that often fell through the cracks. Which meant I didn’t have accurate inventory displayed on my sales channels and worse there were product variants that would display sold out when I actually had inventory on hand. Trunk has been a life saver because I can manage my inventory through my Shopify dashboard and it updates my other sales channels without having to do any additional work! Plus it’s easier to keep items in stock on all of my platforms because I don’t need to worry about splitting up inventory to make sure I don’t oversell an item. I was originally looking for something to just sync up my Shopify and Etsy shops, but I’m so excited to also eventually link up my Faire account. It’s going to be a so great going into the holiday season! Yay!

NewHall Watches

trunk inventory have offered us a great solution we looked all over for, so far we are very pleased with the results! i highly recommend James and his team who are always on hand to quickly answer any questions.

Dad Grass

Trunk is a great tool to keep your inventory up to date across platforms. It works seamlessly, never glitchy and the customer support team is astoundingly quick and willing to help. 100% recommendable!

First Help Tech

"Trunk is awesome it perfectly synced my two platforms seamlessly. No stress. " Thank You

westcoastmocs

My shop was constantly struggling to keep inventory updated between Etsy and Shopify. This takes all the work out of it for you. I had a few glitches but it has been smooth sailing
since!

kaeraz

Trunk has been instrumental in growing my business. Selling on multiple platforms, it's imperative to have inventory that lines up. Trunk provides that and more, making it very easy to see my inventory in one place. Delighted to keep using this service.

Thryv Organics

Excellent customer service! James answered my questions quickly, and I didn't get stuck in the annoying automated chatbot. Trunk serves our Thryv Organics online and brick and mortar store in Dallas VERY well.

Wholly Human

I am so happy that I found Trunk to keep track of my inventory across sites. I tried another solution before I found Trunk and it was so confusing and hard to work with. Trunk is super easy and does everything I need it to do. I got things up and running in a few minutes and it works in real time. I couldn't be happier.