Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

DaRosa Creations

I have been looking for a program to synchronize my stock for years. As a small business owner the programs out there were either too expensive, too complicated or did not include all sales channels. Trunk saves me time and reduces stress. No more order cancellations because items are out of stock!

Support has been great and I am looking forward to new features

*****5 stars*****

(IN)LARKIN

Love this app as it is super simple and simply works. Syncing inventories is a royal pain any other way. Thanks!

Creatively Crowned Engraving

I love what Trunk has done for my business. It makes keeping inventory accurate across multiple stores a complete breeze. The customer service is absolutely top-notch. James is ridiculously fast at answering questions and has been fantastic and helping me figure out the best way to use Trunk for my needs.

St.Michael's

We started using Trunk to connect our inventory between Shopify and Square. It works seamlessly between the two platforms and keeps our inventory up to date. No more worrying about selling something at a pop up someone is trying to buy online. The customer service is great and the team at Trunk answered all of our questions up front and quickly. Great overall product!

White Dog Home

Over the years of business ownership, I invested in various sales channels to grow my sales online and in store. Constantly I struggled with synchronizing my inventory across the sales channels I was using. Lots of valuable time spent, energy wasted and missed sales resulted. I certainly didn't want to change my sales channels though! They worked for me. Along came Trunk Inventory! The integration has allowed me to continue to use the sales channels I had in place and stay on top of my inventory. Kudos! Thank you for such an easy solution and I look forward to the future growth in your software solution.

Good Southerner

Trunk has helped us take control of our inventory. It helped us manage from one place, so that we could streamline our ordering and selling processes. It has saved us money and drastically reduced stress. We highly recommend Trunk!

Everyday Olive

Trunk has been an amazing tool for our small business. This year we went from selling on one platform to three and I was searching for a way to keep real-time inventory of our many products. I'm so grateful we found Trunk! The format is user-friendly and the synchronization is extremely fast and accurate. I've been able to focus on sales during busy times because I know our inventory is being safely accounted for.

PILLOWPIA

We started using Trunk to bridge the inventory management gap between Shopify and Faire. The ability to sync between these platforms has been a real game changer for us. Trunk has eliminated a huge amount of time and tedious effort around updating our inventory across platforms, and frankly has eliminated the fear that human error will cause a bad customer service experience as items go out of stock. We already had a solution for Etsy but Trunk gives us an extra layer of connectivity and a super digestable dashboard that lets us see that all our channels are all in sync at a glance. The Trunk support team is highly communicative and easy to work with. In short, we love Trunk!

JUPdog

I've always had issues keeping my quantities in sync with my online sales and selling at local markets until I found the TRUNK inventory app. I've only been using it on a small number of my products for a few weeks now and it has made my life so much easier. So now, I'm starting to use it across all my products. As for the customer support from James ... AMAZING! This is definitely one of the best apps I've ever used!

MakeupBeauty Box💄

MakeupBeautyBox Narrelle

Trunk is the best!!! So easy to set up and use. Integrates with my eBay and Shopify stores. Tracks and adjusts quantities across all sales channels in real time so I never sell product I don’t have in stock. That was my biggest headache. My favourite feature is creating bundles and kits. This allows me to create multiple listings using the same products in different quantities and sets across my stores and Trunk keeps track of it all. Ensuring what I have listed is available to sell. Trunk. It’s changed my business. Helped me grow and saved me valuable time I can utilise elsewhere in my business.