Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mrs Lamb UK

"I'm so glad I found Trunk, I had been looking for an inventory system that actually worked for months! It's made life so much easier, giving me more time to work on other areas of my business. Thanks so much! "

Twin Roads

It took me a while to understand the concept since eBay and Amazon would often issue sku numbers that were different from those I input in Square. James was very patient and took the time to explain how to sync items on the different platforms and now everything is working well. Definitely will end up saving lots of time down the road.

Felted Sky

Trunk is amazing. The software is simple and easy to use, and updates our online stores MUCH more quickly than our previous inventory management software. Plus it is able to handle all the odd quirks of Etsy, Shopify, etc. I highly recommend it!

Peach and Willow

I love this app - really trust it to update inventory in the background when I am working between multiple platforms. 100% recommend as a must-have for ecommerce sites.

Syringa Soapery

Trunk is a must-have for any Shopify user who also sells on other platforms! It is very easy to set up, use, and adjusts inventory very quickly (pretty much instantly). I highly recommend it!

Smileyboy Beads

Trunk works. I have tried other options for inventory syncing that do not work, and leave you in a mess of wrong numbers and needing to recount products. Trunk syncs your inventory and adds kitting. Which is even more useful than I originally realized. Love it.

Bonjour Handmade

I chose Trunk among other applications and I do not regret my choice. Very easy to use, and the possibilities of being able to connect several shops suits me. I have been breathing for two weeks now because the application takes care of the management of my large inventory (about 900 products). I have more time to do something else! Thank you so much guys!

Must Be Monogrammed

Love being able to sync stock between our Etsy and Shopify shop without manually updating for each sale. Time saver for sure. Excited to see what features are added over time to make inventory management even easier.

Little Stocking Company

I searched for an app like this for so long! It has been such a time saver syncing our inventory across platforms. Super user friendly and easy to set up. And, the bundle option is amazing too! James is incredibly helpful! Would definitely recommend this app 100%!

TinyHomeGoods

This App makes inventory syncing easy! Literally no learning curve to get up and running. I love this App!