Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

New Relic Studio

Trunk is going to be a godsend for my business. I held off on selling my supplies on multiple venues simply because of the inventory tracking problem. I would have had to hire someone to deal with it on a day-to-day basis. Now I can pay a monthly fee with Trunk to do it all automatically. Been using for a few weeks now with 3 sites linked and so far my experience with the interface has been exceptional. Highly recommend.

Yarnland

As a small but fast-growing business, we had been struggling to keep on top of our inventory. Since we started working with Trunk, everything has become so much easier. We are delighted with the service.

Lulu Bug Jewelry

've only just started with Trunk, but James has been very helpful and responds to my questions very quickly. I sell a line of production jewelry as well as one of a kind pieces, and it's essential to have my one of a kind work synced across sales channels. I'm a one-person, artisan business and Trunk is the only affordable inventory management I've found. It's very easy to use and I highly recommend giving it a try!

Formex USD

Trunk really provides what we were looking for in an inventory management app. Since we have multiple shopify stores, and within those stores, multiple product variants that relate to the same base inventory product, we needed a solution to aggregate those shops and products and have them in one dashboard only. We even set up bundles, so if a watch is sold, not only the watch case is deducted from the inventory, but also a strap and a clasp. Once Trunk is coming with its reporting tools, there's really no difference to the significantly more expensive apps. Along the installation and set up, James from Trunk has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Energy Peace Shop

Omg, I LOVE Trunk! I have tried different apps and they could not sync my inventory in real-time. Trunk can! Since I have many one of a kind items I truly need something that can sync in real-time so that I do not sell it on several platforms at the same time.

I checked when I had sales and the items were instantly marked sold on the other platform! Awesome app and I highly recommend anyone to try it if you are in need of syncing inventory.

Recovery Bling

I'm so glad I found Trunk. A great time and energy saver! It manages my business across several platforms at once. I can manage my inventory in less than half the time because I can manage the inventory for all of my eCommerce sales channels thru one site. It's super easy and the price is great! It is allowing me to expand my business without the dreaded "manual" cross managing of inventory. I even use it to manage my inventory when I am on the road at a trade show.

Aleen Ferris
Owner at Recovery Bling

The Stationery Life!

Switching to Trunk is a breath of fresh air! I switched over to Trunk from "another" inventory service. I encountered so many bugs and glitches on that service that I was overselling items I did not have in stock, which is horrible for any business's reputation. Trunk updates stock between my two stores immediately and with smart bundles, I can intelligently sell bundles and make sure that I do not oversell my inventory! Thank you, Trunk, for making this multi-shop owner's life much easier!

SOLE FINESS

I've used a few different apps to sync my Shopify/Square inventory and this is by far the best one! Easy to install, real time updates, user friendly and the developers are just fantastic with support. Would definitely recommend!

Oh Shiny

Finally, a multi-channel inventory management solution that is sleek, fast, and easy on the eyes. I wish I discovered Trunk earlier! It has really changed the way we keep track of our listings and cut down on overselling. James was always helpful and quick to answer any questions we had as well. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a minimal and easy to use option!

Highline Clothing Co

As a small business, it's hard to find inventory solutions that will help you grow without eating up your entire profit. Trunk Inventory not only solved this problem for us, but it is easy to navigate, works flawlessly, and customer service is top notch. We have already referred several partners to Trunk for their inventory management, and they are thrilled with the service as well. Thanks guys!