Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 18, 2020

Trunk has saved me so much time and unnecessary effort in inventory management across my multiple storefronts. I sell an increasing number of items and was really worried about how I was going to manage my inventory across my two stores and in person. Now I'm worry-free with Trunk's ability to manage all my items in real time and I don't need to manually adjust listings back and forth when an item gets sold. Truly a life changer with really intuitive and easy-to-navigate UI. Big fan!

Arcasian
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 17, 2020

My etsy store has been growing steadily but I had held off on opening Shopify in parallel because of the inventory sync problem. I wanted something simple that would do exactly what I need without paying for a lot of features I don't use. Trunk has 100% delivered on this! The dev team are extremely helpful and responsive. Highly recommended, I'm very happy with it. Thank you James : )

Laser Shrink Ray Minis
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited June 10, 2022

I have used Trunk for a couple of years to Sync my inventory between two systems. I can honestly say that it has been a lifesaver, and James is always so swift to reply and help with any questions I've had. Such a great service!

Stanza D'Amore, LLC.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 3, 2020

Super easy to set up and use. Would love to be able to delete products that I no longer need but has other features that are great like the bundle/kit which is a huge help.

Literati Party
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited July 30, 2020

James from Trunk offer the highest level of customer service. I am very impressed and grateful for all of his help. Trunk is absolutely phenomenal. It is simple to use, and very robust with no glitches. I would recommend Trunk to anyone. James will be the next CEO of the up and coming top tech solutions company called Trunk. Watch out!

MeXpresalo
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 30, 2020

Sooo great support from James! Cool and easy guy, gave the best explanation about Trunk app. Just continue so :)
Try it and you will be convinced :)

Retailer SAGA Copenhagen
Denmark
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited July 28, 2020

With a growing number of SKUs, keeping up with inventory across multiple platforms became a big and time consuming job...one that often fell through the cracks. Which meant I didn’t have accurate inventory displayed on my sales channels and worse there were product variants that would display sold out when I actually had inventory on hand. Trunk has been a life saver because I can manage my inventory through my Shopify dashboard and it updates my other sales channels without having to do any additional work! Plus it’s easier to keep items in stock on all of my platforms because I don’t need to worry about splitting up inventory to make sure I don’t oversell an item. I was originally looking for something to just sync up my Shopify and Etsy shops, but I’m so excited to also eventually link up my Faire account. It’s going to be a so great going into the holiday season! Yay!

August Ink
Time spent using app: 22 days
July 28, 2020

trunk inventory have offered us a great solution we looked all over for, so far we are very pleased with the results! i highly recommend James and his team who are always on hand to quickly answer any questions.

NewHall Watches
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 24, 2020

Trunk is a great tool to keep your inventory up to date across platforms. It works seamlessly, never glitchy and the customer support team is astoundingly quick and willing to help. 100% recommendable!

Dad Grass
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 20, 2020

"Trunk is awesome it perfectly synced my two platforms seamlessly. No stress. " Thank You

First Help Tech