Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 16, 2020

We started using Trunk to connect our inventory between Shopify and Square. It works seamlessly between the two platforms and keeps our inventory up to date. No more worrying about selling something at a pop up someone is trying to buy online. The customer service is great and the team at Trunk answered all of our questions up front and quickly. Great overall product!

St.Michael's
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 13, 2020

Over the years of business ownership, I invested in various sales channels to grow my sales online and in store. Constantly I struggled with synchronizing my inventory across the sales channels I was using. Lots of valuable time spent, energy wasted and missed sales resulted. I certainly didn't want to change my sales channels though! They worked for me. Along came Trunk Inventory! The integration has allowed me to continue to use the sales channels I had in place and stay on top of my inventory. Kudos! Thank you for such an easy solution and I look forward to the future growth in your software solution.

White Dog Home
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 10, 2020

Trunk has helped us take control of our inventory. It helped us manage from one place, so that we could streamline our ordering and selling processes. It has saved us money and drastically reduced stress. We highly recommend Trunk!

Good Southerner
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 7, 2020

Trunk has been an amazing tool for our small business. This year we went from selling on one platform to three and I was searching for a way to keep real-time inventory of our many products. I'm so grateful we found Trunk! The format is user-friendly and the synchronization is extremely fast and accurate. I've been able to focus on sales during busy times because I know our inventory is being safely accounted for.

Everyday Olive
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 2, 2020

We started using Trunk to bridge the inventory management gap between Shopify and Faire. The ability to sync between these platforms has been a real game changer for us. Trunk has eliminated a huge amount of time and tedious effort around updating our inventory across platforms, and frankly has eliminated the fear that human error will cause a bad customer service experience as items go out of stock. We already had a solution for Etsy but Trunk gives us an extra layer of connectivity and a super digestable dashboard that lets us see that all our channels are all in sync at a glance. The Trunk support team is highly communicative and easy to work with. In short, we love Trunk!

PILLOWPIA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 30, 2019

I've always had issues keeping my quantities in sync with my online sales and selling at local markets until I found the TRUNK inventory app. I've only been using it on a small number of my products for a few weeks now and it has made my life so much easier. So now, I'm starting to use it across all my products. As for the customer support from James ... AMAZING! This is definitely one of the best apps I've ever used!

JUPdog
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited December 30, 2019

MakeupBeautyBox Narrelle

Trunk is the best!!! So easy to set up and use. Integrates with my eBay and Shopify stores. Tracks and adjusts quantities across all sales channels in real time so I never sell product I don’t have in stock. That was my biggest headache. My favourite feature is creating bundles and kits. This allows me to create multiple listings using the same products in different quantities and sets across my stores and Trunk keeps track of it all. Ensuring what I have listed is available to sell. Trunk. It’s changed my business. Helped me grow and saved me valuable time I can utilise elsewhere in my business.

MakeupBeauty Box💄
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 23, 2019

Trunk has been simply amazing! We use both Etsy and Shopify and were manually changing inventory numbers across both platforms, which wasn't always easy to accurate. As we have grown our business in the past year, this was becoming increasingly more difficult when were receiving 30+ orders a day. We had tried a while ago using some other paid programs for combining the two, but they were very cumbersome to work with. Trunk came along and I was hesitant because it seemed too good to be true. Spent about 3 hours getting our inventory matched with SKU numbers between the two sites then made trunk active... In about 5 minutes everything was linked up and ready to go! It has been AMAZING since then! It has simplified our business and made our inventory numbers completely accurate. This program is the real deal. Thank you so much!!!

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 20, 2019

I absolutely LOVE Trunk!! It has made my life so much easier. I searched high and low for an app to keep my Shopify inventory synced with my Etsy inventory and kept coming up empty. Everything I had found was super complicated and very expensive. I was thrilled to find Trunk. It was easy to install and customer service was very helpful when I had questions. It has simplified my inventory and the price is great.

Miss Monogram
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 16, 2019

Trunk has been great for us so far! And working with James is a dream - very responsive and helpful.

The ManTool