Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Formex USD

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 years

Trunk really provides what we were looking for in an inventory management app. Since we have multiple shopify stores, and within those stores, multiple product variants that relate to the same base inventory product, we needed a solution to aggregate those shops and products and have them in one dashboard only. We even set up bundles, so if a watch is sold, not only the watch case is deducted from the inventory, but also a strap and a clasp. Once Trunk is coming with its reporting tools, there's really no difference to the significantly more expensive apps. Along the installation and set up, James from Trunk has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Energy Peace Shop

Omg, I LOVE Trunk! I have tried different apps and they could not sync my inventory in real-time. Trunk can! Since I have many one of a kind items I truly need something that can sync in real-time so that I do not sell it on several platforms at the same time.

I checked when I had sales and the items were instantly marked sold on the other platform! Awesome app and I highly recommend anyone to try it if you are in need of syncing inventory.

Recovery Bling

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm so glad I found Trunk. A great time and energy saver! It manages my business across several platforms at once. I can manage my inventory in less than half the time because I can manage the inventory for all of my eCommerce sales channels thru one site. It's super easy and the price is great! It is allowing me to expand my business without the dreaded "manual" cross managing of inventory. I even use it to manage my inventory when I am on the road at a trade show.

Aleen Ferris
Owner at Recovery Bling

The Stationery Life!

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Switching to Trunk is a breath of fresh air! I switched over to Trunk from "another" inventory service. I encountered so many bugs and glitches on that service that I was overselling items I did not have in stock, which is horrible for any business's reputation. Trunk updates stock between my two stores immediately and with smart bundles, I can intelligently sell bundles and make sure that I do not oversell my inventory! Thank you, Trunk, for making this multi-shop owner's life much easier!

SOLE FINESS

Location Australia

I've used a few different apps to sync my Shopify/Square inventory and this is by far the best one! Easy to install, real time updates, user friendly and the developers are just fantastic with support. Would definitely recommend!

Oh Shiny

Finally, a multi-channel inventory management solution that is sleek, fast, and easy on the eyes. I wish I discovered Trunk earlier! It has really changed the way we keep track of our listings and cut down on overselling. James was always helpful and quick to answer any questions we had as well. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a minimal and easy to use option!

Highline Clothing Co

Time spent using app About 3 years

As a small business, it's hard to find inventory solutions that will help you grow without eating up your entire profit. Trunk Inventory not only solved this problem for us, but it is easy to navigate, works flawlessly, and customer service is top notch. We have already referred several partners to Trunk for their inventory management, and they are thrilled with the service as well. Thanks guys!

Badaboöm Studio

Trunk is perfect for us and saves us time from counting by hand on an excel spreadsheet and always being worried of overselling. It's also great that we don't have to update quantities on every platform when we have an out of stock product. We use it to sync our inventory on Etsy, Shopify, Faire and Square. It is a simple beautiful tool and James is always helpful even after business hours.

Shop Bonnie Bee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am not only over-the-moon about Trunk's performance and ease of use, but also of the customer service I have received, even while using the trial version of this incredible app.
The app is exactly what I was looking for and is so easy to use. I was up and running within an hour. My product is simple, but keeping track of my raw material could have been a real headache without Trunk's bundling capability and real-time inventory syncing. It's clean. It's easy. It works.
As far as customer service goes, you won't find better. From the beginning, James has been attentive, helpful, and proactive in helping me get a handle on tracking inventory for my new small business. No matter the hour or the day, my needs were resolved in a timely and professional manner. That level of customer service is a hard thing to find these days and it's why I'll be a customer for as long as I'm in business!

Plannerface

Stock syncing is an absolute necessity for my business and I am delighted to say Trunk handles this with ease. It saves me so much time and stress, I was always worrying that I might over-sell but since using Trunk I have had no problems whatsoever. Support is always fast and friendly.