Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 20, 2019

I absolutely LOVE Trunk!! It has made my life so much easier. I searched high and low for an app to keep my Shopify inventory synced with my Etsy inventory and kept coming up empty. Everything I had found was super complicated and very expensive. I was thrilled to find Trunk. It was easy to install and customer service was very helpful when I had questions. It has simplified my inventory and the price is great.

Miss Monogram
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 16, 2019

Trunk has been great for us so far! And working with James is a dream - very responsive and helpful.

The ManTool
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 7, 2019

Trunk is going to be a godsend for my business. I held off on selling my supplies on multiple venues simply because of the inventory tracking problem. I would have had to hire someone to deal with it on a day-to-day basis. Now I can pay a monthly fee with Trunk to do it all automatically. Been using for a few weeks now with 3 sites linked and so far my experience with the interface has been exceptional. Highly recommend.

New Relic Studio
Time spent using app: 26 days
November 22, 2019

As a small but fast-growing business, we had been struggling to keep on top of our inventory. Since we started working with Trunk, everything has become so much easier. We are delighted with the service.

Yarnland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 14, 2019

've only just started with Trunk, but James has been very helpful and responds to my questions very quickly. I sell a line of production jewelry as well as one of a kind pieces, and it's essential to have my one of a kind work synced across sales channels. I'm a one-person, artisan business and Trunk is the only affordable inventory management I've found. It's very easy to use and I highly recommend giving it a try!

Lulu Bug Jewelry
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 14, 2019

Trunk really provides what we were looking for in an inventory management app. Since we have multiple shopify stores, and within those stores, multiple product variants that relate to the same base inventory product, we needed a solution to aggregate those shops and products and have them in one dashboard only. We even set up bundles, so if a watch is sold, not only the watch case is deducted from the inventory, but also a strap and a clasp. Once Trunk is coming with its reporting tools, there's really no difference to the significantly more expensive apps. Along the installation and set up, James from Trunk has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Formex USD
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 10, 2019

Omg, I LOVE Trunk! I have tried different apps and they could not sync my inventory in real-time. Trunk can! Since I have many one of a kind items I truly need something that can sync in real-time so that I do not sell it on several platforms at the same time.

I checked when I had sales and the items were instantly marked sold on the other platform! Awesome app and I highly recommend anyone to try it if you are in need of syncing inventory.

Energy Peace Shop
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 7, 2019

I'm so glad I found Trunk. A great time and energy saver! It manages my business across several platforms at once. I can manage my inventory in less than half the time because I can manage the inventory for all of my eCommerce sales channels thru one site. It's super easy and the price is great! It is allowing me to expand my business without the dreaded "manual" cross managing of inventory. I even use it to manage my inventory when I am on the road at a trade show.

Aleen Ferris
Owner at Recovery Bling

Recovery Bling
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 26, 2019

Switching to Trunk is a breath of fresh air! I switched over to Trunk from "another" inventory service. I encountered so many bugs and glitches on that service that I was overselling items I did not have in stock, which is horrible for any business's reputation. Trunk updates stock between my two stores immediately and with smart bundles, I can intelligently sell bundles and make sure that I do not oversell my inventory! Thank you, Trunk, for making this multi-shop owner's life much easier!

The Stationery Life!
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 16, 2019

I've used a few different apps to sync my Shopify/Square inventory and this is by far the best one! Easy to install, real time updates, user friendly and the developers are just fantastic with support. Would definitely recommend!

SOLE FINESS