Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

kissmypatootie

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been looking for something like Trunk for ages. Saves me heaps of time doing boring inventory.

Truefitt & Hill US

Super impressed. Easy to apply to multiple websites and bundles. Great customer service. No more manual counting!

Zen and Meow

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app for over a year and it met my expectations. Customer service was always super responsive. Highly recommended for inventory management.

Wholesale Origin

Trunk is a great tool to manage inventory while selling on various channels. The app has been incredibly useful to prevent oversale of inventory by syncing and changes instantly when sales occur. The bundle / kitting feature also solved a big challenge where we have some SKUs that are comprised of sub-variants. Overall, the app has saved us a lot of time and effort on inventory management.

Matchstick Goods

Trunk was hugely helpful in syncing our inventory systems on Shopify and Etsy. I had a few issues (likely due to user-error) and James from Trunk was quick and friendly in his responses. Now I'm very happy to have a system that works for our needs.

Wiltshire Wood Flooring Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 month

This App is a life saver. We have been struggling for awhile to sync all of our inventories and this does the job perfectly. Very easy to set up and use and support team are brilliant if you need them at any stage.

Samantha Margaret

Time spent using app 1 day

I have been looking for an app like this! I needed to sync my inventory between Shopify and Etsy & Amazon, and this one works so great. Easy to set up and get started. Glad to find this app!

Alice's Bear Shop

Trunk is the perfect answer to a knotty problem of stock in kits and for sale individually. We can finally sell across multi platforms and have confidence that we won't run out of stock. This gives us more certainty in our buying and we can spend less time stock taking. It was so simple to upload the products and unify the SKUs across platforms. The customer service has been second to none - every question has been answered promptly and the company genuinely wants to help the users. We highly recommend the app. Thank you

INA Botanicals & Tea

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk is able to seamlessly keep track across my multiple shops on Shopify and Etsy. Its simple and intuitive UX makes managing inventory so much better by saving me a ton of time. I'm able to project when to order supplies for restock and get back to bigger customers much more quickly.

XMiles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Switching to Truckinventory has been a game changer for XMiles UK, linking inventory on our 2 Shopify stores and Amazon marketplace whilst offering easy bundle solutions for multipack and custom pack offerings. Plus stock level notifications have made ordering and stock level administration a simpler task.