Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

fat stack fabrics

I have tried ALL of the Etsy/Shopify integrations, and Trunk is by far the clearest and most accurate one I’ve found for my business. And help is just a click a way - super helpful!

Wear Gales

Trunk is exactly the solution we were looking for to manage our unisex-sized footwear for nurses and medical professionals. We feature the same SKUs on separate product pages and inventory was a painstaking manual process to adjust, but now everything is automated with Trunk. Extremely easy to implement and worked right away!

Fresh Hot Flavors

I love it, and I'm so relieved to not have to check and double-check spreadsheets for inventory anymore! The team has been super nice and helpful.

Oil Supply Store

It has been such a huge help to our team to have inventory linked across platforms and to also have the ability to have inventory for different variants pull from the same base number.

GenderBender Apparel

We needed a temporary solution for inventory sync while we wait for an ERP system to be implemented in our business. Trunk was easy to set up! James helped me understand why certain listings weren't syncing so I could fix it quickly. Unfortunately, the price is a bit high for us while AIMS360 will be free for a year with my student discount, so I still plan on switching over later this year. I need a more robust system to organize my production requirements since we manufacture many of our products, but Trunk is great for managing my sales inventory accross shops!

OddGoods

After testing numerous Shopify apps and external options for managing inventory across sales channels as well as every bundling app in the app store, Trunk was my last stop (due to cost). I don't have a big store, nor a ton of inventory, and while I wish it were cheaper, its channel set up is dead-simple and the icing on the cake is the bundling feature ... which blows away other options with its ease of use, flexibility, and inventory management. Trunk just works—I can't give it higher praise.

Simply Wedding Favours

We always struggled with our inventory levels as we offer different designs for one product. Trunk has taken all our headaches away, it is easy to use, real-time, and allows us to have accurate stock levels without any manual intervention.

sfDisplay.com

Trunk is just the app we were looking for! It is very intuitive and easy to use. Great for different listings using the same inventory and creating bundles. We also use it to connect inventory across multiple marketplaces, such as Etsy.

Cantrips Media

Trunk is the perfect tool for any business looking to eventually scale up. Once I decided I wanted to do more than just Etsy, one of my biggest concerns was managing inventory. With Trunk, I can seamlessly integrate between Etsy and Shopify so that I don't have to worry about managing it in two places. It's a time saver and super easy to install. Plus if I need help, Trunk's customer service reps are super helpful!

HAWKHOUSE

Although we are a small business, we have thousands of items to keep track of across multiple platforms. Trunk has made it possible for us to keep inventory across both Etsy, Shopify and Faire with ease. Support has always been friendly, helpful and prompt. This is the app that we were waiting for!