Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Formex CHF

Trunk really provides what we were looking for in an inventory management app. Since we have multiple Shopify stores, and within those stores, multiple product variants that relate to the same base inventory product, we needed a solution to aggregate those shops and products and have them in one dashboard only. We even set up bundles, so if a watch is sold, not only the watch case is deducted from the inventory, but also a strap and a clasp. Once Trunk is coming with its reporting tools, there's really no difference to the significantly more expensive apps. Throughout the installation and setup, James from Trunk has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Pecu Leather Co.

Great app. Must have for anyone running an Etsy and Shopify store. Easy to get going and understand.

Little Gems Jewels

Trunk gives me real peace of mind that I won't oversell inventory on multiple sales platforms now that my business is growing. It saves me so much time in manually adjusting stock levels that it's well worth the subscription fee. I had a few questions during the 14 day free trial which James answered straight away, so excellent customer service too!

Proud Zebra

Great app, simple to use. Customer support is very efficient too. Definitely would recommend this app for anyone that has many duplicate SKUs across multiple platforms.

KUTTN

By far the best stock syncing app on shopify. Simple and easy to navigate through the app. Support is great too! 100% will recommend, worth the money.

Copper Spice Co

Helpful to sync inventory between shopify and etsy. Also great to bundle items for gift sets and keep the inventory straight. Support has been super helpful.

Kate Talcott Artistry, LLC

Trunk has been super easy to use and set up. Using multiple selling channels was such a headache and they have made it so much easier. When I've had a question they've responded promptly and have helped to make this a very smooth transition! Thanks TRUNK team!

Green Envy Plants

Since using Trunk we have had so much more time we can now spend on other projects and the customer support is professional fast and efficient! We highly recommend Trunk and look forward to growing our business with trunk by our side.

Zeedijk 60

Just installed this app and it has been very helpful! Was searching for months until I saw this app on a shopify forum, it has a very easy setup and their customer service is available and very fast in helping! Definitely recommend this! - From The Netherlands

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore

Works great, no issues found so far. We used Zoho in the past with terrible results. Trunk is easy to install and use, and the support is amazing!