Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

The Well Kept Rabbit

Trunk has been a gamechanger for our small business! We use it to sync our stock between Etsy and Shopify. It updates in real-time which is important to us, as we have many orders coming in on a daily basis and didn't want to risk it. We especially love that it's automatic and we don't have to manually sync stock! Highly recommended 10/10!!

Get A Whiff @ Cherry Pit Crafts

Absolutely love this app! I'm still adding more of my products, but it's already saved me from the disaster of overselling my inventory several times. I only wish I had started it sooner.

hello DODO

We've only just started using Trunk this last month but it has completely simplified handling our stock levels. It effortlessly handles changes when items sell across our Etsy and Shopify stores and allows us to make informed decisions on stock based on live information. A huge thank you to James for his help getting used to the system and tailoring it to our business needs. I think this is really going to help running our business from now on. If in doubt the free trial offered was really useful for us to test the system. Thanks again Trunk! :)

Flavorpurveyor

Before Trunk, we were trying to sync up inventory on Etsy, Squarespace, & Faire, while their larger wholesale clients have their own platforms for us to keep up with. Making the switch to Trunk has been seemless and made our D2C and lower level B2B inventory SPOT ON. We've enjoyed how they match products by SKU. Thank you, team at Trunk!

Home Girls Boutique

I was looking for a solution to syncing my inventory between my Square POS and my website with Shopify and Trunk was exactly what I needed! It has made managing my inventory levels so much easier!

Ankyu

All what we wanted. We sell on Etsy, Amazon and our own website and have been looking for an inventory system that doesn't cost an arm and a leg (small business). Trunk is awesome at doing the job, I can't think of us having to synchronise everything manually! James (the founder) is super nice and will answer any queries you have. Keep up the good work!

Inchworm Alley

Trunk is a game-changer for syncing my inventory across Shopify, Etsy and now Faire. It's a massive time-saver, accurate in real-time and very user-friendly to learn, navigate and use. James, the developer, is also a pleasure to work with - always responsive and able to resolve any question that may come up. There also appears to be new features in the works, so the effectiveness and efficiency of Trunk is only going to improve. I highly recommend this service to help streamline your ecomm.

Craft Supply House

As a supply shop with multiple selling venues, inventory management was the most difficult part of my job. Trunk allows me to manage my inventory from one location, saving me hours each week. I no longer worry about overselling an item or missing sales because inventory is depleted on one venue. It's like hiring an inventory control assistant!

Formex CHF

Trunk really provides what we were looking for in an inventory management app. Since we have multiple Shopify stores, and within those stores, multiple product variants that relate to the same base inventory product, we needed a solution to aggregate those shops and products and have them in one dashboard only. We even set up bundles, so if a watch is sold, not only the watch case is deducted from the inventory, but also a strap and a clasp. Once Trunk is coming with its reporting tools, there's really no difference to the significantly more expensive apps. Throughout the installation and setup, James from Trunk has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Pecu Leather Co.

Great app. Must have for anyone running an Etsy and Shopify store. Easy to get going and understand.