Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Trunk is multi-channel syncing software

Adorabilities Charms & Trinkets

I'm very happy to have found Trunk. I now have confidence that I will not oversell products that are listed on multiple venues. The additional kitting option allows me to set up quantity-based variations on venues which do not have this capability built in. And the customer service cannot be beat!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is a total game changer very easy to set up. Support is excellent. I've been using for just over two weeks and haven't had a problem so far. The stock change is instant. I sell on eBay and shopify. Also have loads of listings bundles multi variation listings etc etc and Trunk is totally fine with it. Can't recommend enough

Sunglass Rage

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have been using Trunk inventory for over 30 days now and all is going smoothly. We have one Shopify store, one Ebay store and we sell on Amazon too, so far we haven't had any inventory errors. The inventory all syncs accurately and quickly, we recommend Trunk. Thank you! SunglassRage.com

OTSO

Location Andorra

The app is a little expensive but it works very smooth. The quality of the app is noticeable when you use it. It also has a new feature to get email alerts when a variant goes low in stock. Very useful. Also great attention through the chat by James. Thank you!

Iron-Mills LTD

Trunk is a powerful tool that works seamlessly. We use it on our store for two uses, which it performs excellently. 1 - To calculate the inventory of our products, based on our inventory of the lower-level piece parts that make up our top-level products. When I was looking, I couldn't find any alternative apps that did this as well as syncing inventory to multiple sales channels (Amazon, Etsy, etc). 2 - We sync the inventory of our BoM from Quickbooks Online, to retain the ability to run accurate inventory reports, based on our inventory of physical parts instead of top levels products. During set up, I had a couple of questions, both were answered swiftly and helpfully. Would certainly recommend.

hauswitch

We've been wishing and hoping for a program like Trunk for our inventory management for YEARS and are loving how easy and effective it is to use! Customer service is just as excellent as the product.

Ravenstone

If you need to sync inventory between Shopify and Etsy (and others, including Faire), this app is is a must-have!

Southern Seed Exchange

Time spent using app About 1 month

In two short years, our business has quickly grown to a Top 100 global seller on Etsy with upwards of 1,000 products at any given time. Our business has grown so fast that we’re basically learning through trial and error and managing our inventory had become a legitimate nightmare. I am so thankful that I stumbled upon Trunk inventory. Trunk easily manages and syncs all of our listings across our website and selling platforms, has helped prevent overselling and has fundamentally changed the way we approach our inventory management. For the first time, it feels like we have control over the process and are ahead of the game. More than anything, it has removed a ton of stress from our lives and that alone makes Trunk a huge asset. We are beyond thankful for this product.

Confetti Club AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk makes inventory easy. I have multiple stores across multiple platforms and Trunk makes it so easy to manage and update stock levels in real time. Would recommend Trunk for any size business to manage their inventory.

VM Aquatics

Trunk has far exceeded our expectations.
Stock is instantly synced between Shopify and eBay which is a must for our business.
It also enables you to easily create bundles and even duplicate an existing product to allow you to list it with multiple SKU's whilst accurately tracking stock.
Overall it is a very powerful app with great support. We highly recommend it!