Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Puddle and Ink

Trunk has been imperative to my ability to stay organized! As someone with limited inventory of hand crafted items, I can't imagine trying keep track of selling the same items on multiple websites. Trunk makes it simple and easy. The one of a kind hand-painted mug that just sold in my etsy shop, is immediately marked as sold out on my shopify site so I never have to worry about it!

Yesterdays

For years we were burned by apps that promised to integrate our inventory across multiple selling platforms. Trunk delivers what it promises. Seamlessly integrate your inventory across multiple platforms without issues. Customer service is quick to fix any issues. A++++

unwind studio

This software is amazing! The stock sync is so seamless between Shopify and Etsy! 100% recommend it to all small business owners who are using multiple sales channels!

Cocoon Apothecary Canada

Very simple and easy way to stay on top of inventory for all stores on Shopify. Happy with the quick set up.

Elation and Co

We've tried a couple of others for our multi-channel inventory management solution before signing up with trunk and I am happy with what Trunk has to offer. It's easy to set up and manage, gives you a simple yet efficient way to keep inventory levels right across multiple marketplaces. Great feature that not many others are offering is bundles - we can now easily offer to our clients beautiful gift sets without losing our mind in efforts to keep the inventory up to date. And support is stellar!

Tea Dealers

Finally found an inventory app that can keep up with our business that uses three different platforms combining retail and wholesale prices. The interface is simple and to the point, all the action happens behind the scenes, no need to hire someone to learn how to manage this app as well. Trunk is made for business owners!

El Número UNO

Trunk has been a savior for out inventory strategy. We have a lot of products and components and it used to be impossible to sync them between platforms. Not anymore. Thanks Trunk.

Smartfit.gr

This is simply an amazing app. If you need to sync stock between stores/marketplaces & products this is 1 stop shop. I tried everything in Shopify store but no app comes close to this. Amazing support too. Recommend it without hesitation.

Steven G Designs Ltd

Trunk is easy to install and easy to use. I was having a problem keeping my inventory in sync between my Shopify store and Etsy. Doing it manual was a hassle and inaccurate. Trunk solved this problem. If you sell on multiple platforms then I highly recommend using this software.

Mugsby Wholesale

We just switched to Trunk from another inventory management software and we're so glad we did. The sync speed is crazy fast, along with searching for inventory items. Marketplace-to-Trunk stock updates are a great convenience, so we can update from anywhere. And the Faire integration is a huge plus, which wasn't supported by our old software. Wish we would have switched sooner!