Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Little Gems Jewels

Trunk gives me real peace of mind that I won't oversell inventory on multiple sales platforms now that my business is growing. It saves me so much time in manually adjusting stock levels that it's well worth the subscription fee. I had a few questions during the 14 day free trial which James answered straight away, so excellent customer service too!

Proud Zebra

Great app, simple to use. Customer support is very efficient too. Definitely would recommend this app for anyone that has many duplicate SKUs across multiple platforms.

KUTTN

By far the best stock syncing app on shopify. Simple and easy to navigate through the app. Support is great too! 100% will recommend, worth the money.

Copper Spice Co

Helpful to sync inventory between shopify and etsy. Also great to bundle items for gift sets and keep the inventory straight. Support has been super helpful.

Kate Talcott Artistry, LLC

Trunk has been super easy to use and set up. Using multiple selling channels was such a headache and they have made it so much easier. When I've had a question they've responded promptly and have helped to make this a very smooth transition! Thanks TRUNK team!

Green Envy Plants

Since using Trunk we have had so much more time we can now spend on other projects and the customer support is professional fast and efficient! We highly recommend Trunk and look forward to growing our business with trunk by our side.

Zeedijk 60

Just installed this app and it has been very helpful! Was searching for months until I saw this app on a shopify forum, it has a very easy setup and their customer service is available and very fast in helping! Definitely recommend this! - From The Netherlands

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore

Works great, no issues found so far. We used Zoho in the past with terrible results. Trunk is easy to install and use, and the support is amazing!

Asteri Shop Official

I'm SO SO HAPPY with this app!!! They have the bundles tracking, this is what i was looking for ! Also, the team is always available and is super helpful with every detail. They go extra mile and look further in order to provide you with a solution!!! I'm very pleased !!

Make It Fabulous Store

Having Trunk take care of our inventory management takes a huge chunk of worry off our plate. We are a growing small company selling on 3 platforms. It is simple and straight forward to use and we highly recommend it! The support is excellent.