Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Salty Babe

very easy to setup and eager to answer any questions. I wish there was a capability that if you created an item in 1 platform it would push it and create it in the other linked platform, but otherwise really like the product.

Step One Foods

I love software that aims to solve a hard problem and make it simple. Trunk does just that and is bridging the gap for us between a simple Shopify setup and a larger ERP software.

Worry Less Design

Trunk was so easy to setup and has revolutionised our stock management. We had Etsy and Shopify stores and because of Trunk we felt confident to expand to eBay as well. The Bundles and Kit functionality has saved us so many lost sales and significantly reduced the stress in our lives! Thank you!!!
Update May22 Trunk was amazing for us, but 6 months in, none of the features being requested have been implemented. Simple functionality like sort/filter not available. Lots of manual setup required. No features like export or reports. Due to the cost I have regretfully moved to a different app.

nikanips.no

We highly reccomend Trunk to anyone who needs a crossover stock manager, or even just to utilize bundle products. We're now using Trunk to manage sales in our B2C-webshop, our C2C-webshop and physical sales, and we never have to adjust the quantity manually if we sell something one place ever again.

BRAUZZ.

Finally found a solution to connect inventory and product components across various Shops. Hope that even more marketplaces will be supported in the future.

Goat Trail Tactical

I love Trunk, superb user interface, easy to learn and it just works! The de-kitting feature is a lifesaver. The only thing that I didn't like, which is why I gave it 4 stars is pricing, it is a little steep for startups.

KROFT

Great service and glitch free software. Only reason it is missing a star is because it is lacking in some functionality. I am using it regardless of this because of how well it does what it says it is going to do.

WUKA

Trunk was fast to implement and solves duplicate SKU when selling packs. Nice. Please add stock export next.

Dirty Diesel Customs

Executive Summary: PROS: Quick, performs all the functions we required, integrates seamlessly with shopify.
CONS: Without getting into specifics, navigating Kits that are active in trunk could have more visibility. Trunk performs better than expected. Our team needed a way to compile kits, and ensure that we weren't selling more stock than we had, or missing a sale even if we had all the components to build a kit. The mass upload capability enabled us to efficiently implement the system with over 300 variant kits. Inventory updates on child components takes about a minute, and the database updates instantly. Having more visibility on exactly what kits are input in trunk would be beneficial, and eliminate the need for a separate kit database, but seeing the child components of a parent kit is relatively easy. Overall, enabled us to painlessly implement an accurate stock tracking system.

PetDesignZ

We did a ton of research before we decided to go with Trunk. We are a small company and needed a solution that would scale with us, but could not start at the price point of some of the larger products out there. Getting it installed was a little rough, and we had some issues that were brutal to over come, but Trunk worked with us (through Chat, no phone communication allowed) to solve the problems and now it it working great. It did take a few weeks to get the problems solved. I am glad we worked through the onboarding to get this program to work for us. For the first time, we are not dealing with over selling products. I give this 4 stars because the customer service and communication need a little work.

Previous 1