Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EmerDepot

Inventory management is a crucial part of the eCommerce business. Synching order from multiple marketplaces is a great feature in the Trunk Inventory app. We are happy to use this service.

Spoke & Solace

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk has so far changed the stock management of my business for the better in many ways. We print clothing to order, so we needed to track inventory of blank clothing rather than products on our website and not many other App's can do this. It is very expensive however for what I need it for, but I need the 'combined inventory' function.

The Salty Babe

Time spent using app About 1 month

very easy to setup and eager to answer any questions. I wish there was a capability that if you created an item in 1 platform it would push it and create it in the other linked platform, but otherwise really like the product.

Step One Foods

I love software that aims to solve a hard problem and make it simple. Trunk does just that and is bridging the gap for us between a simple Shopify setup and a larger ERP software.

Worry Less Design

Trunk was so easy to setup and has revolutionised our stock management. We had Etsy and Shopify stores and because of Trunk we felt confident to expand to eBay as well. The Bundles and Kit functionality has saved us so many lost sales and significantly reduced the stress in our lives! Thank you!!!
Update May22 Trunk was amazing for us, but 6 months in, none of the features being requested have been implemented. Simple functionality like sort/filter not available. Lots of manual setup required. No features like export or reports. Due to the cost I have regretfully moved to a different app.

nikanips.no

Location Norway

We highly reccomend Trunk to anyone who needs a crossover stock manager, or even just to utilize bundle products. We're now using Trunk to manage sales in our B2C-webshop, our C2C-webshop and physical sales, and we never have to adjust the quantity manually if we sell something one place ever again.

BRAUZZ.

Location Belgium

Finally found a solution to connect inventory and product components across various Shops. Hope that even more marketplaces will be supported in the future.

Goat Trail Tactical

I love Trunk, superb user interface, easy to learn and it just works! The de-kitting feature is a lifesaver. The only thing that I didn't like, which is why I gave it 4 stars is pricing, it is a little steep for startups.

KROFT

Great service and glitch free software. Only reason it is missing a star is because it is lacking in some functionality. I am using it regardless of this because of how well it does what it says it is going to do.

WUKA

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk was fast to implement and solves duplicate SKU when selling packs. Nice. Please add stock export next.

Previous 1