Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ChepstowStitchery

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Trunk has made such an exceptional difference for me in managing my inventory. I am now able to keep track of items that have been bundled as gift sets, without having to separate them manually or spend hours recounting every week. It allows me to sync my inventory on both my Shopify and my Etsy sites, without the headache of updating both sites every time inventory changes.

Coalition Tea

Time spent using app About 2 months

Trunk has saved us so much time and helped prevent overselling and underselling (when inventory is sitting in one shop and customers are in another). On top of that, the Trunk staff is supremely helpful and knowledgeable and very quick to respond.

Senpais.jp

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app. Simple to use, and they help out with anything you need to make sure it works for you. Without the help of James and the Trunk team we wouldn't have been able to grow.

Empowered Goods

Trunk has made keeping up with inventory and stock levels a breeze! I'm truly not sure what we'd do without it, and we'd highly recommend it!

LaLa Confetti

Time spent using app About 1 month

I recently switched our inventory program to Trunk and I'm amazed at the simplicity of how it works. We use the duplicate SKU feature that allows you to have more than one listing per platform with the same SKU and it makes listing creation and management so much easier. The responsiveness of the developer is really good. It's super important, and a big reason why I finally tackled the switch. Switching inventory systems is something that no one wants to do ever, but it had to be done, and so far, I'm happy with it!

The Bead Obsession

Time spent using app About 1 month

James has been extremely helpful in working out a few quirks for me due to my unique needs. He communicates well and timely. Highly recommend using Trunk if you need inventory syncing. I've tried a few others and this is the most accurate as far as I can tell at not missing any sales on Etsy or Shopify. Great job!

juliettepecautdesigns

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love Trunk! I was driving myself crazy trying to manually update stock for Shopify, Faire, and Etsy. I would panic when I got an order on one platform, counting the minutes until I could get to my computer and update stock on the others. Now I just let Trunk take care of inventory updates and I can get back to celebrating when I get an order! Trunk has saved me a lot of hassle and worry so I have the mental space to work on growing my business!

moonkissed

Absolutely brilliant. James is so accommodating - he gets back to you very quickly and does everything he can to help. Even if it's something he's looking into, he lets you know he's read your message and follows up as soon as he can. I had a problem with every other inventory management system I tried as they would not allow me to bundle my item variations, so instead of 1 item being available, they would state I had 20! Fixed my problem entirely and gives me peace of mind that I won't oversell or miss out on any sales as I had to manually change my quantities when I had sold them. One of the more affordable inventory management systems too, with gradual price increases depending on how successful your business is, order wise. No massive jumps between stages, no limitations on how many sales channels you can have (as long as it is available to integrate). I'm hoping this will help me grow my business naturally.

CarveBright

Trunk's kitting and bundling feature is amazing. It lets us create thousands of product variations while only carrying a handful of physical SKUs. The sales channel integrations are vital to keep our inventory synced across multiple platforms. Trunk is pretty intuitive so we haven't needed much customer support. When we have reached out, James, the developer, has been a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Trunk for your e-commerce inventory needs.

MoringaProducts

Location Australia

This app does exactly what is says. Great customer service as well. Fantastic for keeping your inventory centralised. Great stuff!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38