Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Trunk is multi-channel syncing software

Lisa Blake Designs LLC

I did have a spreadsheet attempting to keep track of what I had in each shop, but it really wasn't working out for me. Then, I wanted to sell one-of-a-kind hand painted items and worried about selling the same item in different shops at the same time. I decided to give Faire a try. Setup is super simple! I have my Shopify, Etsy & Faire shops synced up. It is so much easier to use and look at than my spreadsheet was. It syncs in real-time, so my inventory is always accurate in all my shops. Other pros - I've noticed a few instances where I had my SKU entered incorrectly in one of the shops. I can also print out my inventory to make counting it at the end of the year so much easier. I did feel like the price was kind of high because it basically does one thing, but it works beautifully, saves me so much time and worry about selling inventory I don't actually have. Less chance of human error. It's worth it!

Sublizon

Trunk has literally changed my business! It saves me HOURS of time and helps get me sales that I otherwise would have missed due to manual stock updating. I’ve also not oversold a single item since using Trunk! Well worth the money to not have so many headaches.

Becky Helms

I've tried multiple options for inventory management across my Shopify stores and Etsy shop and Trunk is the only one that gets it right!

Tradesmart Safety

Trunk has filled a gap that we sorely needed filled. We have been looking for this solution for over 12 months. Previously we used inventory software that was over $1,000 a month and yes it did a lot more than this, but we didn't need all the bells and whistles included. Using Trunk has saved us hrs of work every month and more importantly stopped us from missing sales from stockouts. If it can also manage orders in the future to break down bundles into single products without our intervention, it will be a game changer but well worth the money for its current functionality.

twill tradE

Exactly what we needed. We have been looking for something that would update our inventory in real time between all our sales platforms. Tried multiple other programs that were full of extra features, but did not consistently do the one thing we needed to be done well. Trunk does it. Reliably. Incredibly happy we found Trunk and we can't recommend it enough.

Lil Monsters Bird Toys

I have struggled to find an app that works flawlessly for syncing inventory. Some of them have so many features that even if the inventory part works, something else doesn't. Trunk eliminates that headache. I am now confident in my stock levels. Being able to have Shopify as my "master" stock level and having it import to Etsy is unique among the apps I have used, and is perfect for my needs.

Kewteepie

I highly recommend using Trunk. I had researched other companies, but nothing compared. They made it SUPER convenient for me to manage all my inventory across multiple listings and platforms. I can't imagine going back to not using it. SUCH A TIME SAVER, and instantly calculates my inventory after a sale. Having to manage hundreds of orders a week was getting hard to keep up with inventory changes. It was a little tough to grasp at first because I suck at technology but with the help of a super great customer service I was able to figure everything out. The quick response rate was incredible. I'm sure as I continue to grow my business and platforms I will use Trunk. Definitely worth the investment. :)

Trekker Joe's

Trunk has done a great job of providing necessary inventory management across multiple sales channels, we've completely eliminated our risk of being oversold from manual process. Additionally, we make great use of the bundling feature to upsell. Thanks for the great product!

Ralph's Orchard

All is great so far. I moved over from another inventory management system and am finding Trunk so much more straightforward and responsive.

Sumiye Co

God sent! As a new business owner of an e-commerce operation this is one of the best apps I’ve come across! It’s saving me so much time by automatically syncing my inventory across platforms. The best part is that it's very affordable!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40