Reviews (486)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this inventory management app for its real-time syncing across multiple platforms, including physical and online stores. It's particularly praised for preventing overselling of unique items and managing large SKU counts. The app's bundling feature is appreciated for tracking product sets. Despite the cost, many find it a valuable investment due to its efficiency and time-saving capabilities. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness.

December 29, 2023

Seamless and lightning fast. Trunk calculates automatically how many quilt kits I can sell based on the amount of yardage I have in stock. No more manually calculating and adjusting the remainder on the bolt, no more overselling kits. Instead I get awarning when inventory of a kit runs low and can arrange my backorders in time.

floydthefox
Germany
2 minutes using the app
July 7, 2023

I had been having trouble making bundles on my website for weeks, where duplicated SKU's were necessary. This problem was causing me real stress and this app fixed what I had been trying to do for weeks in just 10 minuets.

I cannot stress how worth every penny this app is if you are selling bundles and using duplicate SKU's

Lux Games
About 1 hour using the app
June 30, 2020

I've been using Trunk to sync my Etsy & Shopify shops since May 2019 before Truck had even been approved as an available app on Shopify. I have never had any issues... I've had a few questions & James has always been super quick to respond & walk me through whatever changes needed to be made. I never worry about my inventory being incorrect& the price for this kind of service can't be beat.

Perpetual Ribbons
Over 4 years using the app
November 10, 2019

Omg, I LOVE Trunk! I have tried different apps and they could not sync my inventory in real-time. Trunk can! Since I have many one of a kind items I truly need something that can sync in real-time so that I do not sell it on several platforms at the same time.

I checked when I had sales and the items were instantly marked sold on the other platform! Awesome app and I highly recommend anyone to try it if you are in need of syncing inventory.

Energy Peace Shop
Over 4 years using the app
Edited May 11, 2020

Trunk does exactly what it says it will do and does it in actual "real time." I have been using Stitch for 5 years, and over the past 2 years I have trialed (for up to 3 months each) almost all of the other big players in inventory management software, and none of them sync between channels as fast as Trunk does. The interface is visually very nice to work with, and that is a welcome improvement over most of the other similar apps out there, which feel like you've gone back in time to the Internet circa 1998 - 2002. Well done Trunk! Please keep adding more functionality!

ThisBlueBird - Modern Vintage
July 24, 2020

Trunk is a great tool to keep your inventory up to date across platforms. It works seamlessly, never glitchy and the customer support team is astoundingly quick and willing to help. 100% recommendable!

Dad Grass
October 15, 2019

Finally, a multi-channel inventory management solution that is sleek, fast, and easy on the eyes. I wish I discovered Trunk earlier! It has really changed the way we keep track of our listings and cut down on overselling. James was always helpful and quick to answer any questions we had as well. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a minimal and easy to use option!

Oh Shiny
January 16, 2020

We started using Trunk to connect our inventory between Shopify and Square. It works seamlessly between the two platforms and keeps our inventory up to date. No more worrying about selling something at a pop up someone is trying to buy online. The customer service is great and the team at Trunk answered all of our questions up front and quickly. Great overall product!

St.Michael's
May 17, 2020

Good product... It is easy to set up.. James is on top of things and responds fast. The product solves the issue of inventory management across multiple platforms - Thank you

Interiors by Elizabeth
Edited February 29, 2020

James has had the patience of a saint as I struggled to get everything up and running between my Shopify and Etsy account. Once I got finally got everything up and running correctly, this system has been running wonderfully at keeping my inventory synced between my Shopify and Etsy shops. It's a must have program if you have multiple shops with a massive inventory like I do.

OurPaintAddictions