Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

husdjurshoppen

¨good good good goo good goodgood good good good good god good good good good good good good good good

The Ali's Caverne LLC,

I just started using the app and they say it's free hope I will not be disappointed I give a five for now

Solace N

I think its a great addittion to a store. it makes it more trusting and eye catching to consumer

BlackMask

i used this app to help me to do more atractive and secure my shop online, i recomend to others to..

My Splendid Baby

really good i likeeeeeeeeeeee to provide more secure payment icons and this is look safe for cusotomers

the Fast Slim

I just installed this app and i must say that is Easy to use and free,i am using it in my shopify store hope brings more sales

SuperElettronica

Yoklok

nice method i have use it to day its my first time to using this app im gonna tell you if i have any proble with this app

Toondra

very good and impresionant
good badges good colors good fonts :D
but i missed some bitcoin logo or something with crypto

thumpbud

I just installed the app after learning it is available. I want to thank you because I believe it adds credibility to my store!