Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Tylers K Goods

This really helps with check out.when it comes to safety customers look for the seal(badge).and feel so much safer,ALSO EASY TO SET UP

wecare4ugal

it looks like a good app i will test it and see if it works in encreasing my sales or not and improve my store

Pugs Life

this app was very easy to use just a few clicks and what do you know it was done thank you so much for you help

myteecraze

Looks great. Please add more badges like G Pay and Apple Pay. I couldn't find them on the app. It would be great to have them

idlisteamer

So easy to use this app thanks much. I like the feature that you can select color badges and update size.

AL 6ur8ee

Very cool and above all it might help to boost your sales by giving this badge on your store I recommend it strongly.

Yauddeo

nice and easy to use. a must have app for starter business owners like me. never regret and very friendly to use

eleah.paris

It will be nice. I used this app for secure my eshop and that's awesome. I recommanded this app for shopify

QueerParty

So easy to setup thank you. Could not ask for a better product to use, add to the design of my product pages. Such Much :-) .

MyTrendStores

tres bonne application et je recommende. l´on a le choix entre les logos de payement en couleur non editables ou les Logos noir-blanc editables.