Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Magic Mist

Nice app overall. Easy to use and works great. Definitely give it a shot cause it's a great free app

Topped Cakes

I use this app to help build trust with customers. Easy to set up and like having the badges in color.

FlexnGadgets

I used this app to add more flare to my shop. Not sure how it will work yet as my store is very new.

Modern Gadgetry

I used this on my Shopify site to show clients who I am. It looks very professional and I like that you can edit and update it!

The Local Stoner Brand

This app is easy to use. Very User friendly. I used this app to help our page look more trusting, putting the consumer at ease.

Earringstoo

this app was easy to use and can be done in minutes. just download the app and decide what you want to use. easy!

GLOBULTRA

Very convenient!

Cave Jokes

Just downloaded this app to my store. Thanks for letting it be free. Will let you know how it goes. Cheers

HLD18

I just download the app I haven’t had a chance to use it yet. Will definitely update my review. So far so good. It was the easiest one to download.

GymJimbo

just started with it lets see how it goes
----------------------------------------------------------