Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

uppup

this is so nice now I finally have a way to get my badge, and it aint cost a single penny! that's service!

Yoda Best

Love this app! It helped me get customers because they know we are loyal and trustworthy of spending money!

Polished Wear

I'm so grateful for this free app. It's quick, convenient, and easy to understand. A friend recommended it to me and I can't wait to see what it looks like on my website.

Mosquitrap

i love this app. help a lot. good quality trust badge. it's totally free. i enjoy using this app so much

G-&-J-4U

thumbs up!! I had a very wonderful experience and I would use them again. I'm happy they are giving me a free trust badge. thumbs up!! I had a very wonderful experience and I would use them again. I'm happy they are giving me a free trust badge. I do not enjoy that your making me do this I do enjoy the free badge.

arcticapparelonline

very good considering it is free, but i think they should add more badges like apple pay and google pay

Digi My Pet

I think this was a great app addition to my store. This will help clients to be sure the store is secure!

The Bougie Living

nice that it's a free app that helps with building credibility for online shoppers, looks nice and customizing some features is a bonus

High Quality Bluetooth Smart Watches

I used this app to help me with my online store. It was a great way to show buyers that this a trustworthy website.

My Best Furiend!!!

I just started to use it but it seems as if it is going to be able to provide the necessary credibility to help more consumers feel safe.