Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Bingaro

I used this app to incorporate payment badges to my website. I am delighted with the outcome. Very bright and stylish.

CyberVend LLC

The app is free which is wonderful! I wish it had an American Express badge though. Hopefully an update soon will add it? *hint hint* Thanks for the free app <3

Vape Hero

I don't understand how to use it much. But thanks I like the idea! I wish it had more instructions how.

The Vanity Shop

Really helpful app for beginners. Appreciate you can add more badges and include secure COD option.

Wilsonswear

I used this app to do exactly what it says it will do, earn trust! And I like that it’s as simple as clicking a few buttons and boom! It’s done it’s part! The only down side is I had to go find this app on my own lol.

THE ULTIMATE TIME MACHINE

the idea of this application is really good but it only help those who just started in the basic level

Devilish Girl

I can't really rate will update when I have used it. lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

estrell21

I used this app to gain customers trust, and it's free. I hope this will really help my business.

TheDiscountStoreENG

Just downloaded this app to give it a try with secure payments so I will give it a try and let you know!

CofeMode

Till now good.. we will see more
I chose all data and i will check in web.. need more for take trust from visitors