Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Home Decoration

nice app and easy to set up , took me few minutes to set it up and looks cool on site, will be better option .

ubul

it seems to be good so far...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Epic Game Den

I was looking for a way to add the icons manually but these are very easy to install and actually helps boost conversion rates!

PolarLite

I love this it runs great it helped me improve my experience overall with being my own shop vendor I would recommend this product in any shopify store on the entire planet

TopNotch{C}

I used this app to help me with securing my customers payments. I really like this app and hoping it will be great throughtout

The Stage Gift Shop

haven't used app yet so i can't rate it at this time.it is annoying to watch a video that shows a different version of this app.

Get Airpod Cases

This is a very nice app and I loved using it on my store. The customer really liked seeing that the store is more protected

Yummy Wick

Outstanding app, must have! Our business needed a solution that displayed our trusted methods of payments and we found exactly what we were looking for!

AT MONTY'S

very very usefull...recommended...I think this can give really trust to your store ...boost your sales...

Finding Zen Store

Quick and easy to install, I love the plug and play set up! Looking forward to getting things getting up and running!