Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Bed Bath Kitchen

thank you stil learning this shopify hope its really free. looks very easy to use. def better then the prev few i tried

xdiscreet

Yep, Decent, easy to install and does what it says on the tin. Why on these reviews do you need to write a certain amount of charachters?

Sound zone

Perfect design and easy to use! helped me a lot by getting more tractions in sales. website had many visitors but needed to boost sales. this worked perfect!

Natural Born Killers

They ask for 5 stars to get the free plan. App seems ok. Hope it works well since I wasn't able to install other apps on my website

Gwapsy Store

this app is a great idea, is easy to install and only takes a couple minutes to set up. Is very easy to customize to your own requirements

Sixen Clothing

Loving this app so far. The extra measures of security it provides and the feel that the customer gets when they make a purchase makes this app really awesome to have. I'm guessing this would help with the store traffic as well.

FAZFRONT

This is very easy to install and provides additional authenticity to the payment methods on the site. Thanks.

EasyPups

this app is good. It allowed me to improve my shopify store as it added authenticity. I will be referring this app.

Elion Essentials

It was very useful. I recommend it.

Every on should most definitely utilize this service and feature.

Exterier Pets

I used this app boost sales in my store and to ensure that customers felt safe and secure when purchasing our products.