Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge | Reviews

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

WooBella

Nice, This app provides you with the security and trust badges that give customers that extra bit of reassurance needed to complete their purchase.

salemob.com

I like that this app gives more credibility to my store with users of so many payment types. Thank you!

Flaminglo

Maria All day

Trusted app that provides additional trust for customers! Recommending now to other peers. 5stars!!!

OTR Rock

Recommended app! Really works well for my store and actually works. Hopefully no issues in the future. Good job!

Only The Rarest

Smart little app that is now in my must have list. Apps like this made my life as a store owner so much easier. Does exactly what it claims and does it with style.

Soulfoot

Super quick set-up as mentioned in the other reviews!! One of my advocacies as an online storeowner (and I'm sure most can relate), is to always put trust between me and my customers first so I think this will really help with achieving that. :)

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next