Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge | Reviews

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Orsando

good I love thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss appppppppppppppp

UniVente

elle fonctionne tres bien les badges fournis à ma boutique son bien arrivés et ca aider a gagner en confiance sur les clients

OnefB Shop

I have installed coupo free trust badge app recently to my Shopify store and it works perfectly. Thanks

Wixlo

Elle fonctionne comme demandé, merci pour les badges fournis à ma boutique. Cela m'aidera beaucoup pour gagner la confiance de mes clients :-)

MadeTea

Excellent.
I recommend this worderful app for anyone serious about the dropshipping adventure. Go for it now!

hekz1992

I am using this app in my first ecom shop! Hopefuly this will increase my store conversions rate! Thanks

Stockedly

Just starting it out - I need to learn how to use it. Hopefully it does my site very well. Stay tuned!!

OK Town

I used this APP to do Shopify ,hopefully more convenient I used this APP to do Shopify ,hopefully more convenient

Sackman®

good app easy to use. only just started so will see how it goes. we think is its what we have been looking for

INECKLA

greaat app it helped may to have more sells in my website , thank you !! can't wait too see more what this app can do