Coupo Free Trust Badge

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Free

Living Well Naturally

Love this app simply wonderful! I was able to add the badges change font in a few clicks. This will definitely reassure customers that I operate a good store!

Orsando

good I love thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss appppppppppppppp

UniVente

elle fonctionne tres bien les badges fournis à ma boutique son bien arrivés et ca aider a gagner en confiance sur les clients

OnefB Shop

I have installed coupo free trust badge app recently to my Shopify store and it works perfectly. Thanks

Wixlo

Elle fonctionne comme demandé, merci pour les badges fournis à ma boutique. Cela m'aidera beaucoup pour gagner la confiance de mes clients :-)

MadeTea

Excellent.
I recommend this worderful app for anyone serious about the dropshipping adventure. Go for it now!

hekz1992

I am using this app in my first ecom shop! Hopefuly this will increase my store conversions rate! Thanks

Stockedly

Just starting it out - I need to learn how to use it. Hopefully it does my site very well. Stay tuned!!

OK Town

I used this APP to do Shopify ,hopefully more convenient I used this APP to do Shopify ,hopefully more convenient

Sackman®

good app easy to use. only just started so will see how it goes. we think is its what we have been looking for