Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Love of Life

Love these apps that are free. Saving us merchants so much money and time. This gives my store my trust as well. Thanks folks.

GalFashionista

It's great to be able to give your customers that extra sense of trust when they shop with you. It's a great app. It did the job of providing my shop that extra security

Discover High Class

I used this app and loved it. It made a noticeable difference with the conversation rate of my store. Very useful if selling higher-priced items.

WooBella

Nice, This app provides you with the security and trust badges that give customers that extra bit of reassurance needed to complete their purchase.

salemob.com

I like that this app gives more credibility to my store with users of so many payment types. Thank you!

Flaminglo

Maria All day

Trusted app that provides additional trust for customers! Recommending now to other peers. 5stars!!!

OTR Rock

Recommended app! Really works well for my store and actually works. Hopefully no issues in the future. Good job!

Only The Rarest

Smart little app that is now in my must have list. Apps like this made my life as a store owner so much easier. Does exactly what it claims and does it with style.

Soulfoot

Super quick set-up as mentioned in the other reviews!! One of my advocacies as an online storeowner (and I'm sure most can relate), is to always put trust between me and my customers first so I think this will really help with achieving that. :)

1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next