Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

The Pet Keeping

This is really helpful :)
And the fact that it is free, I would buy this if it were not.

SamuelAnderson777

Very Easy to install. I just installed it so I am yet to see it do what it says it does. I will come back to add more =)
It definitely add character to the store.

Sweet Peas Boutique

Excellent app. Helped me a lot having trouble in the first place but I found a way to fix it. Recommended!

SMBagwan

its has good designs, can be improved with more high-resolution images which will be more prominent to viewers

Rewards Bonanza

An excellent app that shows the many different methods customers can use when paying for products and services.

Milky Skin Forever

awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee app for gaining customer trust

Capure Goat Milk Soap

Great service, easy to use, highly recommend. Easy to setup and input the data, etc. Wouldn't fault .

manoshomesolutions

Excellent application, very easy to set up. I really liked it, I will definitely recommend it to my colleagues in online business. I enjoy the simple set up which will make it easier for some who set up their stores from scratch.

ShopLuxury

i have just added this app. lets see how it works and will write another review about the use. i have high hopes.

Dr. Medical Mask

Beautiful and easy to add. But I think it should add Google Pay, since already have Apple Pay. Hope will see the update soon.