Coupo Free Trust Badge

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Free

INECKLA

greaat app it helped may to have more sells in my website , thank you !! can't wait too see more what this app can do

Essence des huiles

Trés beau rendu, parfait pour mobile et desktop. Je recomende vraiment.
Tester sur plusieurs shop. Merci

peonipets

yes yes yes yes yes ytftbhg807h08h088888888888888888888huhhih807h8h80h8g87g87g87g8h8h7hh87h88g8h7hygg

Hala Electronics

Grow Indoor Easy

not bad, the screen cannot go down very smoothly, but sure it is a bonus to the website, help with more transfer

Sebby Co.

it would be nice if it did better. i really like this app, it helps me secure my app. So I'm looking forward for the best security of my shop.

rockinrye

just tried the app havent seen it yet will do a good review once I have tried so far its good as i see it

The Pet Keeping

This is really helpful :)
And the fact that it is free, I would buy this if it were not.

SamuelAnderson777

Very Easy to install. I just installed it so I am yet to see it do what it says it does. I will come back to add more =)
It definitely add character to the store.

Sweet Peas Boutique

Excellent app. Helped me a lot having trouble in the first place but I found a way to fix it. Recommended!