Coupo Free Trust Badge

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Free

SMBagwan

its has good designs, can be improved with more high-resolution images which will be more prominent to viewers

Rewards Bonanza

An excellent app that shows the many different methods customers can use when paying for products and services.

Milky Skin Forever

awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee app for gaining customer trust

Capure Goat Milk Soap

Great service, easy to use, highly recommend. Easy to setup and input the data, etc. Wouldn't fault .

manoshomesolutions

Excellent application, very easy to set up. I really liked it, I will definitely recommend it to my colleagues in online business. I enjoy the simple set up which will make it easier for some who set up their stores from scratch.

ShopLuxury

i have just added this app. lets see how it works and will write another review about the use. i have high hopes.

Dr. Medical Mask

Beautiful and easy to add. But I think it should add Google Pay, since already have Apple Pay. Hope will see the update soon.

CovidKeys

Nice App very useful for trusted badges, Nice App very useful for trusted badges Nice App very useful for trusted badges

PIKIPAKAA

i really love this app for my store, it has great designs, and also great features, i recommend it.

techtaktok

Thank you for creating this amazing application to help us reach our goals. You are unbelievable team