Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

LuckyDealers

I like the app.....................................................................................................................

campingspiral

will test thank you..................................................................................

Mask Doctors

great such an trust badge for yany store I recommend this app deffinetly now just got to finish it ups

Go All In Lifestyle

This is a great app. Works great on Shopify if you are looking for a simple install for a trust badge.

vanvoss.com

Great app easy to install looks great in my shop. I highly recommend this. What is great is that it is free!!

Snore Remedy Co

This app seems good and meet my needs.
New on Shopify so free access the trust badge is a big plus

MyAcupressure

It is amazing app to install , it will help to increase your sale .Also, it gives the customers the trust feelings to buy from you so happy with it

Elisabeth and Company

I used the app to add validity to my new shop. While my shop is still in it's infancy, I've gone to extra lengths to provide a quality experience for my customers and want that to be reflected on my site.

Dollar Shop Canada

Yup it works, simple and easy to use and makes all the difference -- good app to add on shopify. Highly recommend

99Everything

very good.............................................................................................