Coupo Free Trust Badge

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Free

Ex Animo 8

Great service. Nice app if you want to make sure you get less abandoned checkouts. :)))))))))))))))))

The Home Trimmer™️

very good. Thuis app is very good because it offers trust and satisfactiojn to customers by displ;ayibg this badge.

lotusfy

Good and easy installation. Highly recommended instead of searching for it. Looks more professional. Its a must having this app

MakeThatReal

!!!!!!LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Tamed Strands

Easy to use and easy to find.

Dusinshop

I used this app because I need to trust badges for my dropshipping store.
I strongly recommended this app. Good luck.
I Love the design of badges.

Cleanori

Thanks for this great APP. Also very nice to get this for free. This helps us too, to start an online shop.

LuckyDealers

I like the app.....................................................................................................................

campingspiral

will test thank you..................................................................................

Mask Doctors

great such an trust badge for yany store I recommend this app deffinetly now just got to finish it ups