Coupo Free Trust Badge

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Free

Go All In Lifestyle

This is a great app. Works great on Shopify if you are looking for a simple install for a trust badge.

vanvoss.com

Great app easy to install looks great in my shop. I highly recommend this. What is great is that it is free!!

Snore Remedy Co

This app seems good and meet my needs.
New on Shopify so free access the trust badge is a big plus

MyAcupressure

It is amazing app to install , it will help to increase your sale .Also, it gives the customers the trust feelings to buy from you so happy with it

Elisabeth and Company

I used the app to add validity to my new shop. While my shop is still in it's infancy, I've gone to extra lengths to provide a quality experience for my customers and want that to be reflected on my site.

Dollar Shop Canada

Yup it works, simple and easy to use and makes all the difference -- good app to add on shopify. Highly recommend

99Everything

very good.............................................................................................

Clone Pods

nice it worked well. It already had everything set up for me. I could not ask for anything better...

The Ali's Caverne LLC,

I just started using the app and they say it's free hope I will not be disappointed I give a five for now

Solace N

I think its a great addittion to a store. it makes it more trusting and eye catching to consumer