Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge | Reviews

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Big Black Nerd

super fast easy and self-explanatory I love it. I can't wait to go live and use the services. Thanks, guys keep up the good work

Jones.Co Boutique

This app is a great way to gain the trust of customers, By showing your site is secure to accept payments.

Swag Urban

I used this app to help me make more customers. I really like how it does badges. thank you so much for this app. it would be nice if remove the review

CRAFT TOUGH

Nice app! I added this app to make my site look more professional. I would definitely recommend it. I just hope that there are more icons for me to choose from.

Goliathsbigheart

I use this app to gain trust for my store. Thank you so much for all you do. I really appreciate it.

NSG JEWELS

Will always use it, sends a confidence sign to customers to say site is secure to use.Would definitely make others are aware of this app. Great addition.

Wozabo

Love it, simple to use I will definitely keep the app and use it to win trust from my new customers.

Belle Boutique

I used this apps to help me with the layout of my store, when I am using it, it does more than what i was expected.

Congrats Guys!

TechieDork

Super simple to use. I have added it to my Shopify page and I am very pleased with the results. Give it a try!

Topped Cakes

I use this app to help build trust with customers. Easy to set up and like having the badges in color.