Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Wozabo

Love it, simple to use I will definitely keep the app and use it to win trust from my new customers.

Belle Boutique

I used this apps to help me with the layout of my store, when I am using it, it does more than what i was expected.

Congrats Guys!

TechieDork

Super simple to use. I have added it to my Shopify page and I am very pleased with the results. Give it a try!

Topped Cakes

I use this app to help build trust with customers. Easy to set up and like having the badges in color.

FlexnGadgets

I used this app to add more flare to my shop. Not sure how it will work yet as my store is very new.

Modern Gadgetry

I used this on my Shopify site to show clients who I am. It looks very professional and I like that you can edit and update it!

The Local Stoner Brand

This app is easy to use. Very User friendly. I used this app to help our page look more trusting, putting the consumer at ease.

GLOBULTRA

Very convenient!

Cave Jokes

Just downloaded this app to my store. Thanks for letting it be free. Will let you know how it goes. Cheers

GymJimbo

just started with it lets see how it goes
----------------------------------------------------------